Puromizers from Janty

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpnsvtoys

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2008
Winchester, Va
Bought two that arrived last Monday, both are dead as of this morning, average of 3 days worth of use on each...Hoping this is just a fluke as they were awesome when they worked...Been using Janty since the early days of the KB, always have had good luck up 'til now...

Got replaced in a timely manner by Janty...Used one for about 2 days, now getting a strong burnt taste, switched back to the ole reliable LR atty...Gonna wait til I get some pure PG liquid to use with the other one as that is what I hear works best on the Janty forum. Shame that Janty doesn't disclose this on their website in the description of the product.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
There is a lot of propaganda and not a lot of fact coming from janty.

1) The neo manual battery is an Ego battery. No amount of LED lights is going to change this fact, whats more it appears to be a non regulated ego battery really putting a damper on Janty's "specially balance" claims.

2) There are reports on users on many forums including this one of people having problems with the puromizers to include, leaking, burning, dry hits. This includes people who bought the kit and people who bought just the puromizer. So there does appear to be a Quality Control problem.

That's what happens when you put a fancy case around a ce2 and sell it for $12.

Still performs just as bad...just looks nicer.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

midficollege

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Texas
I didn't read this thread before ordering my Janty Neo Manual kit, and if I had read it, I wouldn't have ordered it.

However- I'm liking the puromizers. They wick well enough (once the juice gets down to the dregs of the tank, they can gurgle a little bit but still not too bad), they give a much better taste/flavor/throat hit than the ego-t did, the airflow control ring *does* make a difference on the ego-style battery (and even if you don't have one, you can sort of wrap your index finger around the 'ego cone' threads to reduce the airflow on your own.

They have also proven easy to fill and have not leaked at all in the time that I've had them (granted, I've only vaped them with the silicone flap firmly in place).

Here's where it gets problematic- they're just too expensive, they take a while to change flavors (unlike some have claimed), and it's problematic emptying them to try a new flavor in them (maybe it's easier with a syringe, I don't know).

That being said... I do like the end result as far as the taste of the ecig is concerned, and I don't mind the "CE2 wicking issues" if any (though I would like to have VG and VG heavy mixes be an option).

Are there any less expensive CE2s that will fit on a mod (I hope to upgrade to one some time in the next month or two, probably a lavatube or infinity pro), perform as well, fill easily (I wouldn't mind getting a syringe for this) and are durable?

prateus

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Muskoka, Ontario
GET YOURSELF a vision stardust. vaping heaven. 5 bucks a pop. Same Poly Carbonate Plastic. Short wicks if you switch flavors you taste new flavor in 5 pulls. Easy to clean. Fairly easy to replace wick/coil. Another plus, but I just rinse with hot water and dry burn until coil glows red. Thicker coil means you can dry burn them without fear. Check them out. The puromizer is just too damn expensive for something with so many variables. Also is the neo battery unregulated?

This flies in the face of Mik constantly going on about it being optimized and regulated?

Nori

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2009
Georgia. USA
Bought two that arrived last Monday, both are dead as of this morning, average of 3 days worth of use on each...Hoping this is just a fluke as they were awesome when they worked...Been using Janty since the early days of the KB, always have had good luck up 'til now...

I went on vacation and I thought that mine died also, was pretty bummed out till I realized that the battery shut off after charging, rapidly push the button five times and everything was back to normal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread