Q for E-smokers in San Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorje Chenpo

Mar 8, 2009
I don't think you can find it in SF. Not at Wallas or Smoke Time at 24th and Mission. Not in Chinatown - I checked Grant, Stockton, and a few cross streets. Not at the tobacconist at Polk and California (they have real Swedish snus, so I figured if anyone would have it...)

I'll just have to wait patiently until the Njoy I ordered from Costco arrives.

Meanwhile I'm making do with snus -- Skruf Stark Los, packed with an Icetool, for the quick nicotine punch. General/Catch Dry Peppermint mini portions when I want more flavor and less nicotine.

shakey ceasefire

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
San Francisco
There are at least 5 smoke shops on mission street between 16th and 24th. As far as I know none of them have anything related to ecigs. The shop on the corner of 17th was the only one where they said they were looking into it.

From what I've read here, there are truck stops selling npro sets (around $70) in California. Anything in the City would probably be along those lines. Maybe good as a last resort... As has been said many times, the best way at the moment is to stock up by ordering online, make sure to have extra juice, batteries and atomizers on hand etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread