Not open for further replies.

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
Hello PIF!!!
It is my birthday :toast: and I want to celebrate by giving one of the awesome items I received here, back into the PIF community in a fun way!
Party-Time.gif

PRIZE: I received this awesome mechanical mod in a treasure chest a few months ago - it is really a sweet vaping piece! Included are: The Q2V3 copper, 1 17670 battery, a charger, a smoktech polypropylene tank with punched carto and green anodized driptip, and a Vision Deux 3.5ml (top coil) clearo with mouthpiece from gotvapes. All have 510 connection.

Q2V31.jpg

RULES:
The Venus transit is happening Tuesday, and I'm in a spacey mood
bluewinky.jpg

-Tell a math or astronomy joke!
-2 posts per day maximum

Example (but not particularly clever) entry:
why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9!

Contest will run until Wednesday June 6th at 10AM Eastern (EDT). Winner will be chosen by Random.org

Have Fun everyone!! (((PIF))) ~Paiz

Q2V32.jpg

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
After Sex Comments by Sun Sign:

Aries: “Okay, let’s do it again!”
Taurus: “I’m hungry – pass the pizza.”
Gemini: “Have you seen the remote?”
Cancer: “When are we getting married?”
Leo: “Wasn’t I fantastic?”
Virgo: “I need to wash the sheets.”
Libra: “I liked it if you liked it.”
Scorpio: “Perhaps I should untie you.”
Sagittarius: “Don’t call me – I’ll call you.”
Capricorn: “Do you have a business card?”
Aquarius: “Now let’s try it with our clothes off!”
Pisces: “What did you say your name was again?

Oh Oh Oh! You said......astronomy........let me try again.

astronomy joke #1

Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you see?

Watson replied: I see millions and millions of stars.

Holmes said: and what do you deduce from that?

Watson replied: Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, quite likely there are some planets like earth out there. And if there are a few planets like earth out there, there might also be life.

And Holmes said: Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent!!

Cute Pictures (11).jpg Marg 2012 happy-birthday-graphic-101.jpg beautiful (3).gif

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
Three men are in a hot-air balloon. Soon, they find themselves lost in a canyon somewhere. One of the three men says, "I've got an idea. We can call for help in this canyon and the echo will carry our voices far."

So he leans over the basket and yells out, "Helllloooooo! Where are we?" (They hear the echo several times.)

15 minutes later, they hear this echoing voice: "Helllloooooo! You're lost!!"

One of the men says, "That must have been a mathematician."

Puzzled, one of the other men asks, "Why do you say that?"

The reply: "For three reasons. (1) he took a long time to answer, (2) he was absolutely correct, and (3) his answer was absolutely useless."

Happy Birthday Paislia!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
This is a purr-fect contest for me...
purring_cat-131.gif

For his entire working life, a dedicated and hardworking Astrophysicist tried in all earnest to find the existence of other being somewhere in the universe. After 58 years of constant effort, he finally receives a response from a planet 30 billion light years away.

"What is your planet like?" groaned the extraterrestrial from the other side of the Galaxy.

"It is 12,756 Kilometers in diameter, is 93,000,000 miles from the nearest star, our sun, has an average temperature of 72 degrees F. We breathe oxygen, live about 75 years, and have both men and women" answered the Physicist.

"Do the you get along with the women on your planet?" the extraterrestrial asked slowly.

Puzzled by the question, but not wanting to insult the female Physicists near by, he answered "Why yes. We get along quite well here."

The extraterrestrial perked up "Can we send you ours?"
animierte-alien-smilies-bilder-15.gif

toto1013

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
SE Kansas
Happy Birthday Paislia! What a nice thing for you to do...

An astronomer is on an expedition to Africa to observe a total eclipse of the sun, which will only be observable there, when he's captured by cannibals. The eclipse is due the next day around noon. To gain his freedom he plans to pose as a god and threaten to extinguish the sun if he's not released, but the timing has to be just right. So, in the few words of the cannibals' tongue that he knows, he asks his guard what time they plan to kill him.
The guard answers, "Tradition has it that captives are to be killed when the sun reaches the highest point in the sky on the day after their capture so that they may be cooked and ready to be served for the evening meal".
"Great", the astronomer replies.
The guard continues, "But because everyone's so excited about it, in your case we're going to wait until after the eclipse."

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Happy Birthday Paislia!!!

Q: What's nonorientable and lives in the sea?
A: Moebius D... (short for Richard)

Looks like the censor bot got you... :facepalm: LOL!! (I fixed it for you)

Not an entry... but if this post # gets picked, give it to Lady J... :thumb:

Last edited:

locke2121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2011
Da South!
An English major at a university was taking an astronomy course to satisfy the science requirement. During the last lecture of the semester, the professor spoke about some of the more exotic objects in the universe including black holes. Despite his teacher's enthusiasm, the student showed no interest, as was the case for all his astronomy classes during the semester. When the bell rang, the student turned to his friend and said, "The prof says that black holes are interesting, but I think they suck."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread