Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
Hey Steve, I was just wondering, which could be dangerous; would you be interested in using the Evolv mod power regulator chip that may be coming out soon in your mods? I saw the video Brandon Ward from Evolv talking about the that chip the will be selling to modders, not The Kick. This thing is the board thingy so modders can use their technology. This was just a thought. If you think you would use them, I want to be at the top of the list for your mod with one of those chippy thingys.

Ransizzle

Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
I've been puffing away on my 5v mod from foxyboxmods.com - Home for a few weeks now. Steve was very instrumental in helping me ease into this whole vape scene, and I can't say how much I appreciate the communication and information he provided. I didn't have much time to spend researching at the time of my purchase, but wanted to get into vaping ASAP, and he helped me do that. I love my mod, and have since gotten a 3.7 passthrough with a couple LR cartos (2 weeks ago, that last sentence would have sounded like a foreign language to me lol), but I find myself still mainly using the foxybox mod. Haven't had one issue since I started (other than forgetting to charge my batteries, and have since ordered a couple more spare sets). Everything about the 5v is superb. Thanks again Steve!

PS - Since ordering my foxy box, 2 of my friends have ordered them also (neither friend having tried vaping before I introduced it to them). They are very happy with theirs as well. :)

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
If you send me one to play with, I may be willing to try and build you one as practice :)

Hey Steve, I was just wondering, which could be dangerous; would you be interested in using the Evolv mod power regulator chip that may be coming out soon in your mods? I saw the video Brandon Ward from Evolv talking about the that chip the will be selling to modders, not The Kick. This thing is the board thingy so modders can use their technology. This was just a thought. If you think you would use them, I want to be at the top of the list for your mod with one of those chippy thingys.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
I sure appreciate your referrals. I dont mind one bit helping vapers start thier journey with one of my mods. I have said this many times, I wish someone had shared "mods" with me before paying $80 for a kit that included (2) 510 bats that lasted maybe an hour, which also could not handle LR anything without risking destroying the battery. These mod batteries are $10 to $12 for a pair of them. So much more economical than the pen style batts.

Thanks for your support!

Steve

I've been puffing away on my 5v mod from foxyboxmods.com - Home for a few weeks now. Steve was very instrumental in helping me ease into this whole vape scene, and I can't say how much I appreciate the communication and information he provided. I didn't have much time to spend researching at the time of my purchase, but wanted to get into vaping ASAP, and he helped me do that. I love my mod, and have since gotten a 3.7 passthrough with a couple LR cartos (2 weeks ago, that last sentence would have sounded like a foreign language to me lol), but I find myself still mainly using the foxybox mod. Haven't had one issue since I started (other than forgetting to charge my batteries, and have since ordered a couple more spare sets). Everything about the 5v is superb. Thanks again Steve!

PS - Since ordering my foxy box, 2 of my friends have ordered them also (neither friend having tried vaping before I introduced it to them). They are very happy with theirs as well. :)

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Its prettty funny.

The other day, I typed "out of stick" It may have been the spell checker autocorrect on my new iphone.

I meant to type, out of stock, not "out sick" LOL

So sorry you guys were worrying about me. I was actually at a friends lake house working for him for 4 days to help him out.

I may have a few 5volt mods to offer up for sale tomorrow. And who knows, maybe even a VV or two.

Working on getting my current orders and a repair shipped out today.

Cheers

Ransizzle

Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
I sure appreciate your referrals. I dont mind one bit helping vapers start thier journey with one of my mods. I have said this many times, I wish someone had shared "mods" with me before paying $80 for a kit that included (2) 510 bats that lasted maybe an hour, which also could not handle LR anything without risking destroying the battery. These mod batteries are $10 to $12 for a pair of them. So much more economical than the pen style batts.

Thanks for your support!

Steve

You're welcome, but honestly, no thanks needed. Your product basically sells itself once people see it, and I tell them how much it costs. I just want to make it publicly known that I'm very appreciative of all the help, and I love my foxy box mod. There's so much to learn about vaping, and I'm still learning, but you made it very easy for me to get right in with a great product. Hope all is well man!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread