Quality E-Liquid online

Status
Not open for further replies.

djaco27

Oct 25, 2015
I would like to find a good E-juice supplier that has fast shipping, good customer service, and of course Great quality products.DONT WE ALL. Many places that have good juices for those who like fruity candy dessert type liquids but I'm looking for more of a caramel flavored tobacco or just tobacco that has a good sweet flavor. I also like coffee juices. I'm at 12mg nicotine @50/50 blend and that just doesn't fit well with many flavors. Mt Baker is one I order from already and Vaporfi is all hype (I wasted over $100.00 with them and didn't like anything I got. My local shop has my favorite (in house) juice but I'd like to try some others... just found that searching top vendors online is not necessarily top vendors(just the vendors sending bloggers/reviewers free stuff probably) thanks.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Everyone has there own favorite. At my house our go to vendor is Heather's Heavenly Vapes. My wife likes their net tobaccos.

Several years ago I tried a company that had a liquid called Campfire Coffee, the most honest coffee flavor I ever tried. Sorry, I can't remember the company, it was during my early days of searching for the right juice. It turns out that while I love to drink coffee, I don't like to vape it.

Reactions: djaco27

djaco27

Oct 25, 2015
Did you like what you got from MtBakerVapor? I buy from them almost exclusively and really like certain juices. As far as I know they don't use DI/AP in their flavorings.
I do. they have great customer service also. I too buy from them exclusively except for the one juice I get from a local shop. 3days and my order is in my mailbox.

Reactions: Le$$

billgharley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2015
Upstate NY, USA
I do. they have great customer service also. I too buy from them exclusively except for the one juice I get from a local shop. 3days and my order is in my mailbox.
I like their price :) $40.00 for 238ml of juice. Can't beat it if you find a juice that you like.

billgharley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2015
Upstate NY, USA
Mt. Baker Vapor, Vape Wild, The Vapor Lounge, Nicoticket. Some good flavors, some bad.

I use a spreadsheet to record everything I try and rate. Beats buying the same again.
Now why didn't I think of that...a spreadsheet to keep track of all flavors and if I liked it. I'm a computer geek too so how did I not think of that.
I typically take some of the 238ml and pour it into a glass bottle for easy transport and refill, and I often forget exactly what flavor is in which bottle. Time to keep a spreadsheet and start marking my bottles.
ugh!

djaco27

Oct 25, 2015
Now why didn't I think of that...a spreadsheet to keep track of all flavors and if I liked it. I'm a computer geek too so how did I not think of that.
I typically take some of the 238ml and pour it into a glass bottle for easy transport and refill, and I often forget exactly what flavor is in which bottle. Time to keep a spreadsheet and start marking my bottles.
ugh!
I do that too.. Prepare like 5 tanks with diff juice and sometimes they have multiple juices mixed to try something diff and very shortly I've forgotten what's in them.

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
...I'm looking for more of a caramel flavored tobacco or just tobacco that has a good sweet flavor...

One word: Nicoticket.
  • Fast shipping, check.
  • (much better than) Good customer service, check.
  • Great quality products, check.
  • Bonus: Flavor of the Week sales and a one time use BOGO for any size order (yes, you could buy $1,000 worth of e-liquid for $500)
Check out The Vurus 2.0, The Cure, & Radioactive.

Wakonda is a pretty complex and tasty option as well.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Mt Baker is one I order from already and Vaporfi is all hype (I wasted over $100.00 with them and didn't like anything I got)

Only $100. You didn't try hard enough to pour your money down the drain. :-x

I approve of your comment and am sorry another person had to find out the hard way.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
.. just found that searching top vendors online is not necessarily top vendors (just the vendors sending bloggers/reviewers free stuff probably) thanks.

No, you are right again. The e-cig industry has a nasty side - a web of people helping themselves to money from other people (usually newbies) through commission sales and affiliations.

Get sent free juice,
Review it,
Count your commission,
Enjoy!

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Did you like what you got from MtBakerVapor? I buy from them almost exclusively and really like certain juices. As far as I know they don't use DI/AP in their flavorings.

Actually MBV definitely does use those things in many of the flavorings they use , they use FlavorWest flavorings almost exclusively .

Not a reason to not like them but just a FYI

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I would like to find a good E-juice supplier that has fast shipping, good customer service, and of course Great quality products.DONT WE ALL. Many places that have good juices for those who like fruity candy dessert type liquids but I'm looking for more of a caramel flavored tobacco or just tobacco that has a good sweet flavor. I also like coffee juices. I'm at 12mg nicotine @50/50 blend and that just doesn't fit well with many flavors. Mt Baker is one I order from already and Vaporfi is all hype (I wasted over $100.00 with them and didn't like anything I got. My local shop has my favorite (in house) juice but I'd like to try some others... just found that searching top vendors online is not necessarily top vendors(just the vendors sending bloggers/reviewers free stuff probably) thanks.

Check out MadTownVapor, they have a really a couple really good tobacco juices I love. Black Bear is a honey tobacco and Honey Badger is the best RY4 I've tried. They do free samples too you just pay the $2.50 for shipping.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Just my opinion from my experiences.
By the time you buy, wait for delivery, try then dump out a few quarts of liquids you don't like from online retailers you could have bought several quarts from local B&M's that have juice you do like.
Even if the B&M's price is higher you'll save $ in the long run because you won't be dumping dozens & dozens of 5ml ~ 30ml bottles you can't stand.
Plus most B&M's let you sample flavors before you buy for free which helps prevent buying juice you don't care for.

I don't have any recommendations because I dislike the horridly sweet liquids that seem to dominate the market.

Reactions: djaco27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread