Quest for an all day vape.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandelionwings

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Lexington, KY
So I'm rolling a critical miss on the 20-sider dice of ejuice heaven.....I'm starting to build up a small collection of small bottles of ejuice and trying not to be sorely disappointed. What I'm learning is that even if that first taste or two seems good or interesting....many of them will actually turn me off or make me feel ill after a little bit. I'm going to have to clean my atomizer for realz today----cuz I can't seem to blow out or burn through the last flavor that I dripped on it.....Seriously feeling like I have a dysfunctional vaping taste buds syndrome.....
What I keep going back to are mild tobacco flavors such as my quest for a perfect camel and while I like some sweet such as vanilla cupcake----I find that after a little bit I want to blend and follow it up with the more refreshing flavor of strawberry.... Maybe I need more fresh n sweet fruit flavors?
To date, the only flavors that I want to actually go back am add some more include: a camel from vapor awesome and then follow it up with a Turkish blend or vanilla cupcake that I end up layering as I go with sweet strawberry and or dragon fruit.
I know taste is subjective, but with this in mind----what would you recommend that I sample next?

Doberz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
NW Indiana
www.facebook.com
I recommend checking out some Backwoods backo juice. Or their RY4 (if you're lucky enough to get a hold of some). I prefer their Applewood, Cherrytobacco, and Melontobacco myself. All three have a mild tobacco undertone, and are absolutely delicious! But I've had the Backo before and for a straight, mild, tobacco, it's really good.

Edit: They also have a Strawberry juice that from the reviews, sounds amazing. I might have to give it a try next order.

Last edited:

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
Its hard to suggest certain juices bc what I love you might find disgusting.
I do recommend checking out BlueMist Vaping though. They have over 250 juices so with that big of a variety you should be able to find a few that interest you. Their prices are really cheap too, $5 for 10ml, $10 for 30ml. There are many good juice vendors but some of them are quite expensive and when you want to try a bunch to find what you like, that can really add up. That's why I like BlueMist and think they are a great vendor for someone that wants to try a bunch to find out what they like. Their selection is huge and their prices are dirt cheap. They also offer sample packs which I highly recommend you get. You can pick your own juices for a sample pack so you can try what you want to try, not a predetermined sample pack that prob has a juice or 2 that you would have no interest in trying, but don't have a choice. You can get (5) 3ml samples for $10 or (5) 10ml samples for $20. I recommend getting the 3ml samples to start so you can get a few sample packs and try a bunch for cheap. They also offer extra flavor shots for .50cents more, and if you find a juice you REALLY like, you can get an 180ml bottle for only $30, which is dirt cheap and an awesome deal.
All their juices are made fresh and you can get them all in either 80PG/20VG or 100%VG. I recommend the 80/20 bc it's easier to fill with and alot more atty and carto friendly. They ship super fast too, most of the time they wi ship the same day you order and they always throw in a free 3ml sample with every order.
They have some really good juices and I think you can def find a few you'll like.
Obviously what I like you might not, but I'm borderline addicted to their Cafe Caramel juice. It's a coffee juice, but doesn't have an overpowering coffee taste. It has a subtle coffee flavor with a creamy-like caramel taste that is really good. I dont know if your a coffee drinker, but if so, you might like that juice. I also heard their hazelnut coffee juice is really good.
I also like their honeysuckle tobacco juice. I got it as a free sample, and I never would have ordered a juice like that, but surprisingly I thought it was really good. Personally I don't think it tastes like tobacco at all, but the honeysuckle flavor is very tasty. It has a very light taste and doesn't taste flowery or perfumey at all. I actually find that it gives a very refreshing vape.

Again, the types of juices you like might be completely different than what I like, but that's 2 that I think are pretty good. The cafe caramel I love and I'm on my second 180ml bottle. They have a big enough variety of juices that you should be able to find at least a few that peak your interest. They have a lot of fruit juices too which you might like.
Just remember, don't give up, bc you will find a juice that you absolutely love. When I first started I felt the same way. The juices I tried either were absolutely gross, or way too sweet for me and if I vaped it for more than 5-10 min I started to feel nauseous. I really started to believe that I wOuld never find a juice that I really liked, but then I did, and you will too.
And when you do, vaping becomes truly enjoyable then

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
It took me a couple of months to build up my stable of juices that I really love. I must have tried 40 different juices!! As Rob said, what I like, you may not like. My favorites are:

Nite Lite Vapor: Vanilla Strait
Nite Lite Vapor: Renegade RY4
Nite Lite Vapor: Bounty Hunter
Value Vapor: Dekang RY4
Value Vapor: Dekang TAB

There are a bunch more that I like a lot, but can't vape them all day. The above I can vape all day. I finally found fruity ones that are good, but just occasionally.

dandelionwings

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Lexington, KY
I apologize I can barely understand what you are trying to say about your taste preference, but it sounds like you want a Tobacco flavor with some sweetness added? Ry4 might be an option, or even some of my personal favorites from Backwoods brew such as Applewood or Cherry Tobacco.

please don't apologize, as i'm obviously not being clear. so far, i keep going back to the smoother camel style tobacco [which i'm still looking for the perfect camel blend] and then i have found that i like the fruits that i've tried which are a sweet strawberry and a dragon fruit. i'm good with cutting and or blending with the vanilla cupcake.--clear as mud?

i've tried some ry4 and i'm ok with it. i guess, i'm hoping to find something that will have the wow factor and that will still taste good to me a few hours later, just so that i'll actually want to vape it. even the strawberry wears on me after a while.

Backwoods Brew Casablanca.

Thank me later.

now? is it later now? how about now? ;) thanks for the referral.

Don't be surprised if you never find an all day vape. I personally don't have one myself and prefer to go through 8 different flavors everyday. Vaping only one type of juice is extremely boring IMO.

wow---i hope i can narrow it down to 2-3 flavors and then just have other flavors that i use as a novelty or for some extra enjoyment, on occasion. i tend to have a pretty busy schedule on a reg basis and would like to prefill my cartos for what i 'need' for a couple of days and then play with others as i have time and want to 'play' around with....did that make any sense? lol

i really appreciate all of the replies and hope that there will still be more comments on it. [yes, i know what you like that i may not].

i actually have a few more sample bottles here to try out--but after last night's episode with trying a red hot and it making me want to get ill....i'm not real excited [for the first time since i started with the sampling of flavors]

bogeyjim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2010
Boulder, CO
Don't be surprised if you never find an all day vape. I personally don't have one myself and prefer to go through 8 different flavors everyday. Vaping only one type of juice is extremely boring IMO.

Wash, how do you change so many flavors on the REO? I just stay to one flavor because its a PITA to switch flavors

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
For something that will keep u coming back for more because u can't figure out what it is but know u like it, I would have to say Malt from Highbrow vapor, and if u want an authentic fruit flavor try the Orange De Sangre from them as well. If u like or would like to try a cinnamon vape try flaming pillows from Vapealicious, it's really tasty without taking the cinnamon too hot. And as always make sure to keep a glass of water handy, it always surprises me how much a swig of water will help my flavors pop, plus it's good for u! Enjoy!!

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
Wash, how do you change so many flavors on the REO? I just stay to one flavor because its a PITA to switch flavors

You don't have to only vape the juice in the feeder bottle, bogey. You can freely drip just like any other pv regardless how full or emply your bottle is. I do it all the time. Plus, if you use cartos too, you can switch them out at your leisure; so if you prepare 4 or 5 in the morning, it's as simple as unscrewing one and screwing on another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread