The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best fruit juice

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by piggy, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. piggy

piggy Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2013
    New York
    Now that the NETty awards are closed (great thread BTW), I'm looking for the best all around fruit juices/supplier.
    I feel that fruit juices should taste natural and as close as possible to the fruit/blend being offered, without being perfume even when fresh out of the mailbox.
    Please comment as much as you can on the following catagories:

-Overall supplier (really like to get feedback on this one)

-Popular Fruit (peach, apple, grape etc.)

-Berries

-Citrus fruits

-Melon

-Tropical fruit

-Candied flavored fruit

Indicate if the juice is a blend or unblended

Thanks!

2. Malarky

Malarky Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2013
    Nibiru (Planet X)
    Well one of my faves.

ECBlends

Fruit Smoothie

3. MalibuSunset

MalibuSunset Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2012
    ca
    for me its mr vape cotton candy & ivape serendipity (when they have it sells fast) i also like the fruit flavors so many great vendors out there !!

4. tatterz

tatterz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2013
    dfw, tx
    I've only tried several vendors but Hawk Sauce from MBV is terrific, as well as Ecto Cooler.

Mountain Dew from DFWVapor, if you consider it a fruity-type flavor, is also extremely good. An ADV for sure.

I have Strawberry Banana Milkshake coming in the mail soon from Sweet-Vapes, which is supposed to be pretty good as well. I love strawberry banana smoothies.

5. fanatic205

fanatic205 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2012
    birmingham al
    AVE hype and cravaloupe are some of the best sweet fruity flavors ive had. I mainly vape tobacco flavors but keep some hype for those fruity day.
    Im just glad none of the AVE juices are must haves for me seeing all the issues of late.

6. drake2b

drake2b Full Member

Jan 11, 2013
    oklahoma
    Black Velvet e-juice has a great peach flavor.

7. Alamedean

Alamedean Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2012
    Alameda, CA
    For tropical fruit eliquid I usually stock up on Mahalo Oahu and Island Punch from Tastyvapor.us. (Sweetened, Blended and I add a little menthol sometimes)

However, I just got some popular fruit Pure Green Apple by Baus eLixer distributed by VapingMe.com and have got to say that is one fine taste. Don't know if that is blended or not.

Also check out RoarVapor.com for their Hawaii Series. Excellent!

8. EleanorR

EleanorR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2011
    Treasure Coast
    -Overall supplier (really like to get feedback on this one)

Without a doubt, Ahlusion! (aka A+). Highbrow Vapor (aka HB) also makes excellent fruit ejuices. Both vendors do natural extractions, and customize for you. :)

www.ahlusion.us
    http://highbrowvapor.com

Grape Vine -- A+

-Berries
    n/a

-Citrus fruits
    All things lime (Melonade, Lemon Lime Breeze, Mojito, etc. etc. etc.!) -- A+
    Orange de Sangre -- HB
    Limoncello -- HB

-Melon
    Melonade -- A+
    Melonade Boba Tea -- A+

-Tropical fruit
    Coconut Boba Tea -- A+
    Coconut -- HB

-Candied flavored fruit
    n/a

Indicate if the juice is a blend or unblended [???]

9. mommyofdoom

mommyofdoom Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2013
    Orlando, Florida
    Copper Creek's fruits taste like real fruit, they're not candy-like. They use all natural fruit flavorings.

I've only had the peach, but every review I've read for their other fruit flavors says they all have that "fresh fruit" taste. I'm going to be ordering a couple more of their fruit flavors on my next order.

The peach was incredible. Not a super-strong flavor, so some people might want to request a flavor boost. But I like that it's not overwhelming. It tastes just like you've bitten into a fresh, juicy peach.

10. piggy

piggy Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2013
    New York
    Sometimes it's obvious from the label, sometimes not. And sometimes the label has a name of a fruit with an adjective added i.e. nice melons, orange delight, monkey mango...
    Suppliers might even add a bit of kicker flavor to say an apple juice.

11. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Fantasy Island
    All good suggestions. I need to go wipe the drool off. :laugh: I've only had Butterfly's Juicy Peach which I like. Taste like peach jello to me. Looking forward to trying one of these to see what a real juice flavor tastes like.

12. Andy Thatcher

Andy Thatcher Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2012
    Brit in Orlando
    The only fruit vape I buy is Nite Lite Vapors Fruit3.

It is a blended liquid of pear, apple and [each. For NLV it is the simplest of their blends of flavours but so good.

13. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Never been a vapor that had an all day vape for long, preferring to switch out 3 - 4 times daily with a different flavor. But over the last couple of months I'd say if I had only one flavor to use it would be Dripeez's Golden Apple. It's great used alone; or to change it up a little I add a little of their Cinnamon or Rum flavor to it.

The other fruit flavors at Dripeez are all excellent. https://natural-eliquid.com/store/index.php

I'll also vouch for Copper Creek's fruit flavors. The few that I have tried have been excellent. (I usually use their Coffee and House Blend) Welcome to Copper Creek - Online Store

14. DkGanz

DkGanz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2013
    Los Alamitos, CA, USA
    Pear-o-melons from Pink Spot is pretty good...

And orange de sangre from Highbrow Vapor is awfully tasty...

But if you want great, then you gotta try FRUIT3 from NITE LITE VAPOR. Bar none, the best fruit vape as far as I'm concerned. Its kinda like Juicy Fruit gum with the volume turned up to 11! I loaded some up in a Smoktech RDA i just aquired and all i could say was "WOW!!!" Tons of vapor, and tons of flavor. What more could you ask for?

15. zapped

zapped Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Alien Visions Hype (peach schnapps/peach rings candy)

16. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    Melon Medley by Jameson - Extracted from organic melons. I also mix this w/Ultrapure Ultralight Menthol to change it up. Never had a melon juice this perfect. Though I hear there is another one coming from a different maker soon.

Watermelon, Orange Sangre or Blueberry by Highbrow Vapor

Ahlusion also has some good juices.

I have to have extracted juices or at the very least organic.

I should add, some companies extract or use natural flavorings. Doesnt matter - without a expert master mixer - the juice wont be very good to a picky person.

17. RT88

RT88 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2013
    island fortress
    Red Apple - Dripeez 50/50 7mg
    Banana - Dripeez 50/50 7mg or Mr. e-liq 67/33 6mg

-Berries
    Berry a-peelin, Pure Michigan - Mr. e-liq 67/33 6mg

-Citrus fruits

-Melon

-Tropical fruit

-Candied flavored fruit
    Unicorn's Blood - Fuzion 50/50 6mg

Indicate if the juice is a blend or unblended - nicot also makes a big diff in taste

18. mjrhartley

mjrhartley Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2013
    Sierra Madre, CA, USA
    ECBlends Dragon series & VapeDudes (anything with Blueberry or strawberry - AWESOME!)
    currently vaping VapeDudes Blueberry Cream and Strawberry cream, ECBlends Dragon's Blood, Tear, and Passion!

19. lasttango

lasttango What would Freud say? Verified Member ECF Veteran

Here are a short list of vendors I love for fruit(s)
    Ahlusion any, all... worth the trouble if you really want fruit.
    Backwoods Brew(peach, apple, watermelon)
    Alice in Vapeland
    Vaporcast for mentholated blends
    Alien Visions
    I also enjoyed HHV's fruits...

20. MsComptrtchr

MsComptrtchr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Candy fruit = Fuzion - hands down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.