Best fruit juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggy

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2013
New York
Now that the NETty awards are closed (great thread BTW), I'm looking for the best all around fruit juices/supplier.
I feel that fruit juices should taste natural and as close as possible to the fruit/blend being offered, without being perfume even when fresh out of the mailbox.
Please comment as much as you can on the following catagories:

-Overall supplier (really like to get feedback on this one)

-Popular Fruit (peach, apple, grape etc.)

-Berries

-Citrus fruits

-Melon

-Tropical fruit

-Candied flavored fruit

Indicate if the juice is a blend or unblended

Thanks!

Last edited:

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
I've only tried several vendors but Hawk Sauce from MBV is terrific, as well as Ecto Cooler.

Mountain Dew from DFWVapor, if you consider it a fruity-type flavor, is also extremely good. An ADV for sure.

I have Strawberry Banana Milkshake coming in the mail soon from Sweet-Vapes, which is supposed to be pretty good as well. I love strawberry banana smoothies.

Alamedean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Alameda, CA
For tropical fruit eliquid I usually stock up on Mahalo Oahu and Island Punch from Tastyvapor.us. (Sweetened, Blended and I add a little menthol sometimes)

However, I just got some popular fruit Pure Green Apple by Baus eLixer distributed by VapingMe.com and have got to say that is one fine taste. Don't know if that is blended or not.

Also check out RoarVapor.com for their Hawaii Series. Excellent!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
-Overall supplier (really like to get feedback on this one)

Without a doubt, Ahlusion! (aka A+). Highbrow Vapor (aka HB) also makes excellent fruit ejuices. Both vendors do natural extractions, and customize for you. :)

www.ahlusion.us
http://highbrowvapor.com

Grape Vine -- A+

-Berries
n/a

-Citrus fruits
All things lime (Melonade, Lemon Lime Breeze, Mojito, etc. etc. etc.!) -- A+
Orange de Sangre -- HB
Limoncello -- HB

-Melon
Melonade -- A+
Melonade Boba Tea -- A+

-Tropical fruit
Coconut Boba Tea -- A+
Coconut -- HB

-Candied flavored fruit
n/a

Indicate if the juice is a blend or unblended [???]

Last edited:

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
Copper Creek's fruits taste like real fruit, they're not candy-like. They use all natural fruit flavorings.

I've only had the peach, but every review I've read for their other fruit flavors says they all have that "fresh fruit" taste. I'm going to be ordering a couple more of their fruit flavors on my next order.

The peach was incredible. Not a super-strong flavor, so some people might want to request a flavor boost. But I like that it's not overwhelming. It tastes just like you've bitten into a fresh, juicy peach.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Never been a vapor that had an all day vape for long, preferring to switch out 3 - 4 times daily with a different flavor. But over the last couple of months I'd say if I had only one flavor to use it would be Dripeez's Golden Apple. It's great used alone; or to change it up a little I add a little of their Cinnamon or Rum flavor to it.

The other fruit flavors at Dripeez are all excellent. https://natural-eliquid.com/store/index.php

I'll also vouch for Copper Creek's fruit flavors. The few that I have tried have been excellent. (I usually use their Coffee and House Blend) Welcome to Copper Creek - Online Store

DkGanz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Los Alamitos, CA, USA
Pear-o-melons from Pink Spot is pretty good...

And orange de sangre from Highbrow Vapor is awfully tasty...

But if you want great, then you gotta try FRUIT3 from NITE LITE VAPOR. Bar none, the best fruit vape as far as I'm concerned. Its kinda like Juicy Fruit gum with the volume turned up to 11! I loaded some up in a Smoktech RDA i just aquired and all i could say was "WOW!!!" Tons of vapor, and tons of flavor. What more could you ask for?

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Melon Medley by Jameson - Extracted from organic melons. I also mix this w/Ultrapure Ultralight Menthol to change it up. Never had a melon juice this perfect. Though I hear there is another one coming from a different maker soon.

Watermelon, Orange Sangre or Blueberry by Highbrow Vapor

Ahlusion also has some good juices.

I have to have extracted juices or at the very least organic.

I should add, some companies extract or use natural flavorings. Doesnt matter - without a expert master mixer - the juice wont be very good to a picky person.

Last edited:

RT88

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
island fortress
Red Apple - Dripeez 50/50 7mg
Banana - Dripeez 50/50 7mg or Mr. e-liq 67/33 6mg

-Berries
Berry a-peelin, Pure Michigan - Mr. e-liq 67/33 6mg

-Citrus fruits

-Melon

-Tropical fruit

-Candied flavored fruit
Unicorn's Blood - Fuzion 50/50 6mg

Indicate if the juice is a blend or unblended - nicot also makes a big diff in taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread