Quest: Good looking PV for a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malduk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2012
Croatia
Hi all, I'm looking for a pink-ish solution for my better half :)

She's not a heavy smoker, smokes 4-5 cigarettes a day ("light" ones), and I believe she'd do the same with PV. So, battery capacity target is around 650-1000 mAh.
With that in mind, I'm 90% set on eGo batteries, as they are not huge and look nice. And pinky version is pretty girlish. :)

Pass that, I have no idea what to put on it. Requirements are:
- zero noticeable leaking while using, AND while carrying it in the purse or whatever
- looks great on a battery (also not huge)
- somewhat robust solution that will not break or fall apart if not treated nicely (she's a bit clumsy)

I would fill and clean, and do other maintenance to her equipment, so what I'm searching is something I can fill up, put in her purse, so she only needs to pick it up and use it with nothing to worry about. So I guess dripping is out of the question.

I was thinking about eGo-C, but pink version is nowhere to be found. Ego-T I don't like much. Every cartomizer/clearomizer I used looks ugly OR has leaking problems.

So the question is: what fits beautifully on an pink battery, and requires no maintenance while using it outside? If that question is too easy to answer, let me add another parameter: its not out of stock all over the internet? :)

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
www.mountainoakvapors.com
Last edited:

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
If you don't mind spending a few $$$, the BB from Altsmoke comes in pink and it's built like a tank so it'll stand up to a lot of abuse. Couple it with a tank, also in a girly color, and she'll be set. It uses a 14500 battery and'll last a light vaper all day.

AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | The BB - The BB - Starter Kits

AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | Metal Dual 510 Cartomizer Tank - Color - Tanks (Cartomizer) - Accessories

Malduk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2012
Croatia
KGO kit uses cartridges. I have a mixed feeling about those. I know KGO battery is amazing, though providing light use, maybe lower capacity would suffice. She sometimes vapes my old 650mAh batteries at home, and they last almost a whole day for her.

Smoktech 510 DCT did catch my eye, but couldn't find good pic how 5ml one looks on an ego type of battery. The smaller ones (3,5 ml) do look great, but I have two questions:
- At Totally Wicked, those are 17$ a piece. Quite pricy I think. I'm browsing through other vendors now, though without luck so far.
- I imagine they require that small cone to hide the treads on eGo type battery?

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Any standard diameter carto will fit through the hole in the nose of the cone.
There are also cones with bigger holes for the clearomizers or "magnum" cartos

Get her a pink kGo with white or Stlss standard Boge or XL 2-2.5ohm cartos.

Don't bother with DCT tank. Too big a leak risk. And ugly on a kGo
Check out a "Stardust" carto instead.
They're clear, hold tons and made to fit and look good on an eGo/kGo.

Last edited:

Malduk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2012
Croatia
Any standard diameter carto will fit through the hole in the nose of the cone.
There are also cones with bigger holes for the clearomizers or "magnum" cartos

Get her a pink kGo with white or Stlss standard Boge or XL 2-2.5ohm cartos.

Cone would go over Boge LR carto? Do you maybe know if there's a pic somewhere where I can see how that looks? It may just be a great solution. I'm just wondering how will the upper part of the cone fit.

Fyre904

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
St Augustine FL
Cone would go over Boge LR carto? Do you maybe know if there's a pic somewhere where I can see how that looks? It may just be a great solution. I'm just wondering how will the upper part of the cone fit.

the cone over a boge ss cartos looks ok i have some here they stick out the top a little bit but match the color of my stainless cones they stick out maybe 1/4 inch or so

Malduk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2012
Croatia
the cone over a boge ss cartos looks ok i have some here they stick out the top a little bit but match the color of my stainless cones they stick out maybe 1/4 inch or so

Stainless steel or white was suggested, and I think it could look nice with the pink cone. I'll order both and try it out.

Star Bright Pink GLV Super Mini

Thats a great suggestion, though she doesn't like the design much.

I would suggest a Vision Star Dust to use if you get an eGo sized battery. Very easy to use, the bottom is sealed and the top screws off/on, there fore no leaking.

As I wrote earlier in the thread, already have couple of those on the way.

Infinity Pro. May I suggest silver or purple? IPro

Another good suggestion, and another so-so reaction.

I'm gonna go watch those youtube videos suggested earlier, maybe I see something I haven't considered yet. Thanks everyone on the input, and if anyone stumbles upon another solution, I'm all ears :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread