Question about a good RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a good inexpensive RDA for a sub ohm/low ohm setup. I would get the Igo-W RBA, but I'm not a fan of having constantly re-saturate the wick. I want something that has a tank for the ejuice and that will be able to run 2 coils. I've heard good things about the aga-t, but it isnt able to run dual coils without modification. Does anyone have a recommendation for me? I would be running it with a HCigar nemisis clone with a 30A discharge 1600mah sony 18650. Probably .8-1.5 ohms to play it safe.

KrisAinTX

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Central Texas
Sorry I switched the two lol yeah I'm interested in an RBA not RDA. And are there any cheaper kinds that still work well? In the aga-t price range.

The AGA-T2 or the RSST. You can run dual coils in both. Just have to take a couple screws off the deck. There are a TON of youtube videos on how to build dual coil setups in either of these devices.

Personally, I've never owned an RSST. I've got an AGA-T2 and hate it. I always had trouble with shorts, I think because the wick holes aren't insulated. I've read that the RSST has insulated wick holes. So I'd recommend giving the RSST a shot.

They go for around $20 online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread