Question about atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. It's been a couple months since I switched to the Ego C. I have not had much success with cleaning my atomizers, which I admit is my fault as I use them too long.

The last two new atomizers that I used seemed to be extremely harsh. I'm not sure why. I opened them, blew out the primer stuff, put a couple drops of Rich, but they both have been very harsh with any liquids I use. I would expect this if they were old and dirty, but why would this happen with new ones? Am I maybe not setting them up correctly? Could it be the resistance?

Thanks for any suggestions. I am getting a little frustrated as I just put in the second new atomizer in 2 days and am having the same burning sensation in my throat.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
That sounds like lack of enough liquid. You can test that by taking a few puffs without activating the battery and then take a puff. Email me as I have links that have pictures showing how to open up flow.

Hello. It's been a couple months since I switched to the Ego C. I have not had much success with cleaning my atomizers, which I admit is my fault as I use them too long.

The last two new atomizers that I used seemed to be extremely harsh. I'm not sure why. I opened them, blew out the primer stuff, put a couple drops of Rich, but they both have been very harsh with any liquids I use. I would expect this if they were old and dirty, but why would this happen with new ones? Am I maybe not setting them up correctly? Could it be the resistance?

Thanks for any suggestions. I am getting a little frustrated as I just put in the second new atomizer in 2 days and am having the same burning sensation in my throat.

Ok I will. I did read somewhere that it may be too dry. It seems fine right after I put a couple drops of liquid, but it doesn't last long. Plus I am worried about adding TOO much liquid. I'm wondering if the tank is not letting enough into the atomizer.

I just tried what you suggested, and it did seem to help. Maybe I'll stop and see Dennis tomorrow after work. Although I'm afraid he will laugh at me for having so much trouble :)

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
LOL... if he laughs at you... ask him at what age he started to get grey hair... :evil:

Ok I will. I did read somewhere that it may be too dry. It seems fine right after I put a couple drops of liquid, but it doesn't last long. Plus I am worried about adding TOO much liquid. I'm wondering if the tank is not letting enough into the atomizer.

I just tried what you suggested, and it did seem to help. Maybe I'll stop and see Dennis tomorrow after work. Although I'm afraid he will laugh at me for having so much trouble :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread