Question About DIY Flavoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGOGX2222

Nov 7, 2017
Hello everyone.

I am attempting to make my first batch of DIY e-juice this week and i had one more question about flavoring,

I have heard the brand Loranns is a good store bought flavoring to use, what are some things to look out for in the ingredients? I am aware that using an oil base flavor is not a good idea so i just want to make sure i know what i'm getting before i purchase it.

Thanks!

Reactions: BrotherBob

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
No, but thank you i will check it out. I am still pretty new here so i don't know exactly how everything works quite yet. But i appreciate this thank you

No problem, I think most all Loranns flavors are listed there and color coded based on ingredients.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I have heard the brand Loranns is a good store bought flavoring to use, what are some things to look out for in the ingredients? I am aware that using an oil base flavor is not a good idea so i just want to make sure i know what i'm getting before i purchase it.
Hi TGOG,
The thread @AzPlumber posted has been the standard (starting point; for LorAnn) for a quite some time(?) and I am not sure when it was last updated. @eMado has created an updated version, in an easier to read spreadsheet format, (linked in message #206) and you can find it on his separate thread here.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Check out EcigExpress before you spend a lot of money on Lorann's. You can safely use any flavor EcigExpress sells for ejuice DIY and the choices are enormous. There are many other vendors devoted to ejuice DIY flavors if you check around.

DIY E-Liquid Flavors and Bases | EcigExpress

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Hi TGOG,
The thread @AzPlumber posted has been the standard (starting point; for LorAnn) for a quite some time(?) and I am not sure when it was last updated. @eMado has created an updated version, in an easier to read spreadsheet format, (linked in message #206) and you can find it on his separate thread here.

Thanks @IDJoel , I had seen that @eMado also posted a list but haven't had a chance to go through it and wasn't comfortable suggesting it just yet. If in your opinion the new list is a better choice I will use it in the future. :toast:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello everyone.
I am attempting to make my first batch of DIY e-juice this week and i had one more question about flavoring,
Thanks!
I use LA Cream Cheese Icing and find it a unique enhancer, not, a single/standalone. Having 3 LA flavors, the other two flavors are not to my liking. Might want buy a couple LA flavors and test before you dive in.
I would check out E liquid recipes and bring up the *flavor list then type in "(LA)". This will give you a most popular LA flavor by number of recipes and flavor rating of that particular flavor (best LA has to offer by way of the ELR vape community to date).
*See resources>flavor list

re: Finished my Lorann single flavor mixes... here's my verdicts/reviews • r/DIY_eJuice

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Thanks @IDJoel , I had seen that @eMado also posted a list but haven't had a chance to go through it and wasn't comfortable suggesting it just yet. If in your opinion the new list is a better choice I will use it in the future. :toast:
I personally find it to be a more complete/current list (and easier to read;)) than the stickied thread (which seemed to kinda fizzle after 2014). It is still not 100%, in that there is no accounting for the handful Bull City Flavoring had reformulated (for their own sales) to avoid the use of food coloring, I don't know what else might be missing.:blush:
:toast::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread