Question about Itaste MPV V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalVI

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
CORINTH TX
I just ordered one from Mt Baker Vapor. I know it has VV and VW, ohm reader. If you set the wattage does it read the carto or clearo to determine the correct voltage needed to match the wattage selected?

For example, lets say I am using a carto with 1.8 resistance and set the wattage to 8.0. Then I change to a tank with 2.5 resistance, will the MPV know the carto was changed and make the adjustment to the voltage automatically? Would it be best to measure the ohms on the new tank then calculate what voltage to use. Thanks for any help.

Dan

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
Congrats on your new purchase! I got mine a few weeks ago and I just love it. Using the VW setting is like putting your car in cruise control (according to VapinGreek). Regardless of the elevation or condition changes (ohms resistance) your car will stay at whatever speed (wattage) setting you choose. That's the beauty of using the VW setting, the MVP will check your ohms, see your wattage setting, and adjust your voltage for you. You get the same vape from the variety of resistances of your tanks. No need to calculate anymore. I highly recommend watching this video The INNOKIN MVP V2 - YouTube it will give you a clearer picture of all the VW features of your MVP. Congrats and enjoy!

samcm010

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2013
Ashburn Virginia USA
I just got mine too and I haven't had to charge it in over 2 days!

Totally agree I am on day 3 puff counter at 290 and battery still at 3.9 20131011_015234.jpg

This was a good vid for me. My hubby and I have been off of "the tar track" and now have been vaping for almost 3 months. He is super tech-savvy and ordered the MVP and SVD-and I have taken over the MPV love the "cruise control" aspect of it simply because I am nOT tech-savvy. We both started with the ego c-twist, and that was good enough to get us to stop smoking. Thanks for posting that video. People are always asking me to explain the how's and what's of VW and now I know what to say. Sorry for the noob rambling. This is my first post and I am nervous.
This video explains VW in a way that I really understand. Powered by DNA20 A Device Tour - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread