Question about MadVapes Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

meat1023

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
Avery, Texas, United States
Ive got 15 used attys from mad vapes only had 3 go bad in the last 5 months I have tryed all of them now and had 1 lr go out and 2 bauway all my used ones still vape great tryed many cleaning methods on all of them and they still survived if I haddnt gone carto now (which I buy from mad also) Id still get more from them

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
I don't know about there atties but if you are going to order from them you could also through in an order of their LR cartomizers they rock. I don't care for regular 510 cartomizers but the LR ones have a great hit it's not nearly as airy and the vapor production and flavor are great. I just ordered a five pack of clearomizers from them last night. I bought the XL 510 ones.

they are a great company with very fast shipping and good products. They also have great liquids as well their top vapor line is outstanding. I would say right now they are my favorite company to order from.

dgreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
WI
Thanks for all the responses. I have used MadVapes alot in the past and have always like what they sell. Unfortunately I have gone for awhile because I quit cigs and vaping altogether but somehow went back to cigs. It started off I only smoked when I was drinking and now I am back to full blown smoking again. I also sold all my mods and silver bullet.

What attys do you use Bauway?

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
Just want everyone's opinion on MadVapes Attys.

Are they any good?

Which ones should I buy?

I usually order attys from Cignot.com so I am wondering if they are as good as the ones they sell.

Thanks in Advance!

I don't buy attys from them anymore because the prices are so much higher, but when I did, the 901's and 801's were excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread