Question about Mini Protank and EVOD Clearomizer oHm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.....I went a little crazy with the juices lol. Oh well. Was only 5 bucks a bottle, plus a free one. And I only bought flavors that had glowing reviews. I went to Mt Baker and got Thug juice, Hawk Sauce and 555 tobacco along with a bottle of menthol flavoring so I can create my own menthol mix. They are going to throw in a freebie, so that will be my wild card flavor to try. Then I went to Halo and bought menthol Ice, just in case my menthol concoction doesn't turn out well. I also bought all of this in a variety of pg/vg so I can decide what might be best for me. I can't wait for it to get here!!!! Ordered it late Saturday night with Priority shipping, so I am hoping I will have it all by mid week. Kind of bummed that less than 24 hours later, I learn there is a fully equipped vape shop 10 mins from my house lol. Oh well, all good things are worth waiting for :)

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
In the beginning I thought I wanted tobacco flavors...after 3 days I found I was wrong...try some fruits...some mints...some coffees and teas...some candies and deserts...you will be amazed at what you find you like:vapor:
This is so true to my experience. Thought I wanted tobacco, ended up loving fruit. Used to hate menthol, now I like a little here and there.

There's also the taste-changing phenomenon to contend with. At first, I found fruit flavors soooooooooo sweet that I wouldn't even consider a candy or dessert flavor. Now I try even the sweeter stuff. Based on my experience, my recommendation would be to wait a couple of weeks before buying too much juice. :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Yeah.....I went a little crazy with the juices lol. Oh well. Was only 5 bucks a bottle, plus a free one. And I only bought flavors that had glowing reviews. I went to Mt Baker and got Thug Juice, Hawk Sauce and 555 tobacco along with a bottle of menthol flavoring so I can create my own menthol mix.

I have a big box full of juices that had great reviews... :facepalm: :p

But MBV is very popular around here! I'm sure you'll like them!

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
I was VERY surprised to find that there were menthols that I like ...I could never smoke a menthol without agony in my lungs....Now Frost Blossom (AiV) is a must have vape. And here on ECF we do have trading available as well as a PIF forum...what you dont like could be just perfect for someone else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread