Question about mixing juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I'm not a steeper (?), I mostly vape my unflavored base. So, while I can't say for sure, I would think that (depending on the flavors used) they might 'blend' differently together than when apart. I'm sure others will have some different sayings for this.

Reactions: Superuser187

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I think steeping has to do with not only flavors mixing together but also mixing together in the PG/VG/Nic solution.

Whether or not steeling will work when the flavors alone are steeped together for a specific recipe may very well be depended upon each recipe, so it's most likely a question that really has no solid answer. You'll just have to experiment and see what happens.

Reactions: Superuser187

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    My thinking was to be able to have 2 flavours in different bottles already with nic and steeped and then take another small bottle and add from each and give a little shake and try different ratios...cause if it's already steeped I could test immediately and adjust a recipe and taste is without need to mix and wait Everytime u change the percentage of a flavour in it...
    Yeah I guess as u said it's not easy to answer if it's the same result...feels same to me but I will keep experiment cause if it works ok that would help me a lot in trying recipes faster so I can identify better the changes happening when I adjust a recipe

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread