question about my ego twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispixx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Buffalo,N.Y.
I had to fix one of my stock eGo 1100 mah batts this week, the wire to the center pin came off and it was not firing. I successfully pulled the top part off and soldered it then put it back together.

Point being when i put the top back into the tube it pressed in nice and tight, so it i know it's in there good and wont come out.

If yours is not tight and wont stay in there you would have too see about getting a replacement or glue it.

Maybe your vendor will replace it and not want that one back, then you can glue it and keep it for a spare.

Rusty_Shackleford

Jan 13, 2013
tx
well it came from vaporbeast so im sure they would replace it.

Just wasn't sure if it was suppose to come apart like that for like battery replacement or something (even though I couldn't get a battery out)

just afraid i will accidentally pull a wire out or something. makes it difficult to put the carto tank on and off because the top of the unit twists about.

edit: and now it wont work at all v.v If i had my camera i would take a photo. just arrived yesterday. Will get my camera tomorrow and inform the seller. muh only battery too :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread