question about my usb charger..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff989

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Indiana
well i have a usb charger and a janty dura-c... well after about an hour on the charger, the light will quickly flash green then back to red for a few minutes... it keeps cycling this way for a little bit, but each time it turns green it stays on just a little bit longer, i usually take the battery off the charger when its green for 1 minute...

am i doing this the right way? or should i wait until it stays green indefinitely?

THANKS Jeff

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
anywhere my broomstick takes me
well i have a usb charger and a janty dura-c... well after about an hour on the charger, the light will quickly flash green then back to red for a few minutes... it keeps cycling this way for a little bit, but each time it turns green it stays on just a little bit longer, i usually take the battery off the charger when its green for 1 minute...

am i doing this the right way? or should i wait until it stays green indefinitely?

THANKS Jeff

I have a mini cig and my usb charger does the same thing..it cycles to red, then flashes green, the flashes red then green again, but once i see it go green i take it off the charger

eta, the charger does the same when plugged into wall socket

mine never stays green, always back n forth arrrrrggggggg, it confuses me as well

cliff5550

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
West Central Illinois - USA
I've always taken out the battery after the light starts blinking red to green and back. That said, my wife leaves hers plugged in all night and the next morning the light is solid green. Hers seem to always hold a charge longer so I tried that last night. This morning the light was solid green and I've been using this battery all day so far. Who knows?
She's also the one who never cleans her atty and they last seemingly forever. I cleaned my first ones after a while and had to end up replacing all of mine.
Maybe I should listen to her more. Nah.

Pumpkin729

Dec 16, 2009
Ocala, FL

THANKS Jeff

Does it take longer to charge a batty with USB? It seems like it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread