Question about stacking 14250's - Are these the right batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
First off.. I understand the inherent risks of stacking batteries and am prepared to be diligent about pairing, rotating, and monitoring their charge going on and coming off the charger. I appreciate the increased risk and potentially increased strain on batteries and I accept full responsibility for my actions and the outcome of those actions.

What I want to know is if the batteries I've found are suitable for stacking in a 14500 mod. They are 14250 but I know nothing about the site selling them. It seems there were more high drain 14250's available a few years ago, not so much anymore (unless my Google Fu is just weak lately.

These are what I'm looking at: AW 14250 Unprotected Lithium Rechargeable 300mAh

Eh?

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Thanks everyone. I plan to use them in a Mini REO, as long as they don't compress the spring so much that it can't do it's job.

I know the capacity is going to be minuscule. I won't be using it for work days or anything long term like that. I'm trying to set it up to be an occasional hard hitter, loaded up with higher nic than I normally use. Think.. the Derringer of PV's :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread