Question about the button on my ProVari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trento06

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Maryville, Tennessee
I got my ProVari a few weeks ago and I love it!. Nothing bad I can say about it. However, a few days after i received it I noticed a rattle. I soon found out that it was the button. The button wiggles and rattles I don't know if it's a big problem or not. At the moment it's more of an annoyance than anything else. I'm afraid that it might come off at some point in the future. Anywho, I posting this to see if anyone else has had this problem.

P.S. I would have posted this thread in the ProVape forum but I am unable to at the moment.:glare:

johnsnhu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Londonderry, NH
I got my ProVari a few weeks ago and I love it!. Nothing bad I can say about it. However, a few days after i received it I noticed a rattle. I soon found out that it was the button. The button wiggles and rattles I don't know if it's a big problem or not. At the moment it's more of an annoyance than anything else. I'm afraid that it might come off at some point in the future. Anywho, I posting this to see if anyone else has had this problem.

P.S. I would have posted this thread in the ProVape forum but I am unable to at the moment.:glare:

In my experience with my ProVari... its annoying but won't affect the way it operates, but if it does fall out, and you bought it from ProVape...it should be covered under warranty.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread