Hi Guys! Jennifer here,Just got me a vape mod but have questions about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peepeefluffy

Jun 8, 2015
Hey guys:), im Jennifer,I just bought my very first mod smok M80 plus Gold colour,and im really loving it:wub::wub:.
but i have question regarding the charging percentage and the Firing Button...:oops:

3 of my bestfriend M80's firing button does not rattle but mine does rattle even when i shake it up and down i could hear this sound rattling from the button. Is this normal?:cry::tumble:

The battery part was very confusing also, after 4 days of vaping the screen showed ''weak battery''and it would not fire.So its the firstime i am charging the device, and the moment i plugged it in the screen shows 19%?? and i notice that from 19% it charges up so quickly to 59% in just a few minutes and stops there at 59%.:|

it took about 3 hours to fully charge the device to 100%. Is this normal like from 19% to 59% in a quick moment and slows down slowly when it hits 59%???:?:

Help me out guys? im really not in the mood of someone telling me i have gotten a defective unit.:(

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
Button rattle is pretty normal. The charging is normal to. The charging boards generally ramp up very quickly and then level off. That explains why it jumps so fast to start with and then levels off and takes three hours to finish. I wouldn't run it that far down before charging if you can help it.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Welcome PP :D

Not surprising that it took a few hours to charge. I think your mod has a 4400 maH internal battery. That's what my iStick 50 has, and it takes about 3 hours or so to charge (depending on the output of the charger. A 0.5A charger will take longer than a 1.0A charger....)

Sounds like you're in good shape :)

Bootiewootsy

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Port Orange, Florida, USA
Welcome to the group.. I have to agree with Thrasher.. interesting name.. of course I have one also, which came from my grandmother when I was a youngster, (many years ago..)lol
I don't know how many remember Dale Evans, but I always wore a cowboy hat, boots and cap gun... Telling my age here...That is how I came to have the name.

lovemytank

Jun 9, 2015
Right Here
Are you charging directly from a brick, meaning from electrical outlet to your device or through a computer? Look at the thing you plug in the wall, make sure it says 1.5A or even 2A. I dont know what your device can eat but I have devices that want to eat 1.3A but the brick maxes at 1A. It is amazing how much faster my device will charge with the little bit higher A (amp) rating. FYI amps = heat which is the limiting factor on bricks or the plug thingys. If charging through USB on a computer it probably maxes at .5A. Middle of night, dog woke me up hope this makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread