Question about VaporBomb's Caramel Candy Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

panda5303

Sep 9, 2010
Oregon
So I tried to message the company directly on Facebook and now they won't respond to me, even though they were messaging me last week. My question is does anyone know if VaporBomb changed their flavor supplier? Specifically for the caramel candy ejuice? I've been vaping this flavor only for 6 yrs (yes I've tried plenty others) but for some stupid as* reason this is the only flavor I like and they're the only company that I can find it at. However when I got my latest order it tasted wrong, more like vanilla than caramel so I sent it back. Friday I received the replacement which tasted like caramel but it was a new caramel not the same flavor as usual. I'm not sure what to do.... I've been searching for pro flavor vendors to see if I can make it myself since the company won't respond and let me know what's up. Anyway I'm done rambling just thought I'd see if anyone else had similar issues.

tumbler

Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Virginia
I have the same complaint about VaporBomb. I have been using their Hypnotic Mist since 2011 and it was my main flavor. I bought some in December and it was off and I bought more a few weeks ago and it is still off. It is sweeter or a rasberry flavor and it clogs up my coil units. I had some of their Cardamon flavor from last summer and used it up and ordered more. It tasted just like the latest Hypnotic Mist. I e-mailed them and said I would not be buying from them anymore until they go back to their original flavor/formula. It's ashame, because like you, I have used them solely for close to 6 years.

panda5303

Sep 9, 2010
Oregon
I have the same complaint about VaporBomb. I have been using their Hypnotic Mist since 2011 and it was my main flavor. I bought some in December and it was off and I bought more a few weeks ago and it is still off. It is sweeter or a rasberry flavor and it clogs up my coil units. I had some of their Cardamon flavor from last summer and used it up and ordered more. It tasted just like the latest Hypnotic Mist. I e-mailed them and said I would not be buying from them anymore until they go back to their original flavor/formula. It's ashame, because like you, I have used them solely for close to 6 years.
So I ended up getting a reply from them on Facebook then I talked to them on Facebook messenger and they were actually really helpful and fixed the problem for me. If you use Facebook you should try to contact them there, I've found that's where I have the best luck. I know for me I was really freaking out because it is literally the only flavor I vape, which sucks for me if they go out of business or change the flavor. Also I'm getting worried about all the BS with the FDA regulations. If the FDA succeeds in banning flavored e-juice I'm hoping there is still a way to get it otherwise I'm screwed.

tumbler

Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Virginia
Thanks for the advice. I will try their facebook, but after the long email that I sent to them with no reply or sorry, or we will try to fix this for you, after I spent over $200 in orders in the past 4 months, I'm done.

I bought nicotine, PG and VG and Hypnotic Mist flavor and I'll make it myself.

As for the bottles I have, I covered the flavor with mixing a Fireball flavored juice that I bought from Unsmoke, who also sells Hypnotic Mist.

tumbler

Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Virginia
So I ended up getting a reply from them on Facebook then I talked to them on Facebook messenger and they were actually really helpful and fixed the problem for me. If you use Facebook you should try to contact them there, I've found that's where I have the best luck. I know for me I was really freaking out because it is literally the only flavor I vape, which sucks for me if they go out of business or change the flavor. Also I'm getting worried about all the BS with the FDA regulations. If the FDA succeeds in banning flavored e-juice I'm hoping there is still a way to get it otherwise I'm screwed.

I did post to them on their Facebook page and I did get a reply. They called my house yesterday and said they are mailing out, what I guess, are replacements for what I had ordered. I'm glad they are trying to make things right, now I hope the flavor is right too.

tumbler

Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Virginia

My package arrived with the replacements and I'm glad to say the Hypnotic Mist is the same as it had always been. I hope they found the problem and I will gladly feel confident when I place orders in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread