Question Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
The only thing I can't figure out on tap a talk is how to start my own thread. Ask my own question. It allows me to reply but doesn't give me a spot to start my own. Can you advise me. I may just be missing it
Its easy...this is a screenshot of this page on Tapatalk how it appears on my phone or tablet..use the quick reply bar at the bottom to post a reply...pick a topic, use the menu to start your own thread...super easy to post pics as well as links and videos...
4b31583d0d22e20b835decaa84d5d818.jpg

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
It will let me reply. But for some reason when I'm on a timeline I can't find where to start thread. I'm old when it comes to electronics. But thank you I'll keep messing around with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These screenshots are of my Tapatalk app ,and as you can see I'm a member of several other forums besides this one..Tapatalk keeps them all on one page for me..
f71080ff83d74d893d39e8016091fef7.jpg

Also I can customise the app on the settings page. Set notifications and create a signature.. I like the dark mode feature as well..its well worth the effort to learn how to install it to your particular tastes..good luck with it![emoji41]
6cacd15996bbec4545e2c2d98f8b7db2.jpg

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread