Question - Creating that "rich" and dense, quality mixture

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
Hello DIYers. I was wondering if anyone has luck with their juices having that real quality and rich flavor?

What I mean is, let's say, tobacco blends from AVE just as an example. Obviously I am not trying to create my own boba's, but how the heck do you think they make their juices so rich and wonderful, if that makes any sense.

Thank you,

ice

silkakc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
Canandaigua, NY
Ice,

I've found that if I add 2 things to every recipe, it makes them taste rich and complex and dreamy. The 2 things are Perfumer's Apprentice Bavarian Cream and PA's Sweetener. They round out every recipe now that I make. In 6 ml bottles, I add 4 drops of each to every recipe I try. It makes them *taste* and *smell* like an expensive bought juice:) Bavarian Cream is so gentle/bland on it's own but adds such amazing depth to every dominant flavoring you add to it.

Lori

Last edited:

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
Ice,

I've found that if I add 2 things to every recipe, it makes them taste rich and complex and dreamy. The 2 things are Perfumer's Apprentice Bavarian Cream and PA's Sweetener. They round out every recipe now that I make. In 6 ml bottles, I add 4 drops of each to every recipe I try. It makes them *taste* and *smell* like an expensive bought juice:) Bavarian Cream is so gentle/bland on it's own but adds such amazing depth to every dominant flavoring you add to it.

Lori

YAY!!!!!!! Now that's the kind of info I like to learn about! Thank you sooooo much! I've got to try this. Would you suggest sweetner and Bavarian Cream from Perfumer's Apprentice only, or do you think The Flavor Apprentice would work in a similar way? I ask because I just bought Flavor Apprentice sweetner, and I wanted to place another order with OSDIYS for some PG, and they don't carry PA.

You are so very helpful, as is the ECF community. I just love it!

Regards,

ice

phonedude

DIY Enthusiast
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Kansas
Ice,

Lori

Thanks for sharing that. I have often needed just a little something extra. Now I have to order more supplies. :)

silkakc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
Canandaigua, NY
YAY!!!!!!! Now that's the kind of info I like to learn about! Thank you sooooo much! I've got to try this. Would you suggest sweetner and Bavarian Cream from Perfumer's Apprentice only, or do you think The Flavor Apprentice would work in a similar way? I ask because I just bought Flavor Apprentice sweetner, and I wanted to place another order with OSDIYS for some PG, and they don't carry PA.

You are so very helpful, as is the ECF community. I just love it!

Regards,

ice

Thanks Ice:)
You know what I use for an easy base? That Bav Cream + Flavour Arts Cookie + Sweetener. You can put virtually anything else with it and it tastes divine! Any fruit, any nut or any spice. I've tried Pineapple, coconut, caramel and maple as the 4th flavor and they all tasted like real bought juice!

For 6 ml, I use 4 drops Bav Cream, 4 drops sweetenr, 6 drops Cookie and 6 drops "anything" :)

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
My last order from Ecigexpress (6/4/11) was shipped Priority mail and cost was $5.99.
I used code VPZECX for 5% discount.

My last order from Liberty Flights (also 6/4/11) was shipped first class mail and was $2.99.
Cost per 5mL bottle of non-tobacco FA flavoring was $2.31 with the site's 20% discount.

So LF would probably be the best bet if all you needed was one or two small bottles.

Last edited:

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Thanks! I ordered from ecigexpress.. got a 10ml bottle of FA cookie for $6 shipped (with the 5% discount code ecfforum) I regularly order from LF but 10ml plus shipping would have been more than $6

I also added some bavarian cream to my caramel tobacco plus a little sweetener and I like it a lot better! I can't wait to try it with other juice too! I did make up some chocolate fudge brownie (capella) and added some bavarian cream and it really smoothed it out. Thanks for the tip!

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
Ice, was it PA Cantaloupe and what percentage of flavor did you use?

Yes, the flavor apprentice cantaloupe.

I'm pretty sure I have the save file. I'll have a look. I made a bannana tobacco later today using a bunch of PA ripe banana, some PA tobacco blend, and once again some PA bav cream. It's the most explosive, face full of flavor I've ever experienced. I am so excited right now.

PA = the flavor apprentice

ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread