Question on zmax output voltage view

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
Hey all - zmax is going to be delivered tomorrow but I was wondering if you set it to variable wattage and set it to 8.5 watts

If you set the display to the output voltage to atomizer (it's one of the 3 options) will you be able to see that output change as you change atties/cartos to see if the variable wattage is working ?

So example would be a 2 ohm atty will show different volts vs a 3.5 ohm atties if my watts stay the same at 8.5.

Will that display change and show you a different voltage as you change resistance ?

Connected via T-A-Talk

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Hey all - zmax is going to be delivered tomorrow but I was wondering if you set it to variable wattage and set it to 8.5 watts

If you set the display to the output voltage to atomizer (it's one of the 3 options) will you be able to see that output change as you change atties/cartos to see if the variable wattage is working ?

So example would be a 2 ohm atty will show different volts vs a 3.5 ohm atties if my watts stay the same at 8.5.

Will that display change and show you a different voltage as you change resistance ?

Connected via T-A-Talk

Hi Junior - no. You can't check the watts and voltage at the same time. If you're in watts it will tell what watts you're on. The voltage output is the battery voltage. If you want to read voltage output to your attachment you need to use it in volts mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread