Question regarding smoke fifty one trio and juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwindacatcher

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
Flint, MI
So I decided to try an e cigarette and and this model was the cheapest model I could find in town that didn't feel like it would break in my pocket. But looking over the Internet, namely here, I found I jumped the gun a bit. I made a poor choice, but I can live with that if this one can last me a couple months and can 'make' my money back.

The 'juice' that comes with the smoke fifty one trio starter kit taste damned horrid. I am a clove smoker (dajarum blacks "cigars") and don't really care for standard tobbaco cigarettes. I am having trouble finding a place with any empty cartrages for this brand online or instore. Is there anywhere where I can get a cartrage for it or does anyone know a way I can macgyver a tobbacco cartrage to fit my need of using flavored juices? I want to use clove juice.

I have thought about removing the juice holder (I don't know what to actually call that yet. Sorry for the impropper term) and possibly taking a fluted off a cigarette and using that, but I am hesitant to because I don't know what that might do to the atamizer. I've also pondered tugging out one and refilling it with clove juice once I get my hands on some, but I'm betting that won't end up tasting how I want it to.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can make this machine work for my needs for a few months?

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood

ropetrick

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2010
Athens, GA
If I'm remembering correctly, this model has a cartridge with a little translucent plastic capsule snugged down in it that holds the liquid.

My mall-bought starter kit was similar, and the cartridges look identical from what I can tell. The capsules can be refilled, most easily with a blunt syringe, but I found that dripping was the way to go with them. The capsules hold so little juice that it's almost as good anyway.

You should have no trouble removing the capsule... just push a paperclip through the little hole on the mouth end and it should slide out. That might make your carts easier to refill. And while you have the capsule out, drip some juice on the bridge and put the empty cart casing back on (with no capsule) and have a few puffs. You might like it.

I can't help with the clove juice, I'm afraid, but I'm certain you can find some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread