• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your 510 regular is probably around 170-180 mah or so. If you are vaping it heavy, yeah that can be normal. You can get 510 mega batteries that should be 280 mah and you will notice a nice difference in battery life. Ego is of course a very nice option but since you just got your 510 kit and new to vaping a better option may be to get a PCC (personal charging case) $25-$35 or so. You charge it each night then the pcc can recharge one battery while you vape the other. The pcc should be able to charge 4-5 regular batteries before needing a recharge itself. Small enough to fit in your jacket pocket. Mega batteries will not fit a normal pcc however they do make pcc's for mega batteries. The mega battery and pcc can be found at happy vapor I am sure but I have no idea if HV carries the mega pcc.
What I find helps if I am hitting it too hard is put it in a pocket or out of site. Us humans can become distracted very easy and you should start to forget about it when you cannot see it. As time goes on you will should not need it as often. I think it is very normal for new vapors to vape heavy in the first few months. I know I did.

Anyway, hope this helps, it is late, night.

Last edited:

Concat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I’m noticing a change in only three days of vaping. I know what you mean about the “cotton throat.” But that sort of went away and now cigarettes tastes terrible. I had one last night, thinking I had to have one. It made me feel ill and my mouth felt like crap. It’s amazing how within three days I already like vaping more than cigs. I think the cotton mouth is because PG is hygroscopic, meaning it attracts water molecules.

I still have a few triggers though… a big meal, or a cup of coffee and a cigarette is still divine. I just wish my taste and smell would come back to me sooner.

Nemoski

Mar 27, 2011
Didsbury, Alberta
yea it is the same feeling in my throat just like nic gum and i was smoking about 10 12 cigs a day and i got the 18mg juice its starting to go away tho and its only really happing when i wake up and after school if i dont vape druing school witch i do now just during breaks so and i havent had one cig since i started and i love it im soo happy no more smoking if i keep up with the vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread