Not open for further replies.

blackwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
NH
www.blackwatersound.com
I have a SS JGG on the way and a 2011 GGTS that I have an Ithaka on. I have a Penelope, an Ody and a provari.
So I just sold my provari and wondering what else to keep. To afford the JGG I have to thin the herd a bit more to avoid complications with my winter finances.
So do I keep GGTS or do I sell JGG thinking maybe GGTS is just as good? Or do I keep my tried and true friend GGTS? I don't want to let loose of Penelope as I have reserved 2 proteus for her. Although now new Penelope is coming out and maybe I should sell old Penelope and get new Penelope when it lands. It's a quandary folks but that's my decision now that I have to make. Would love to keep everything but winter is upon me and I have a $12,000 heating bill on the way ;(

Thanks for any advice,

Chris

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
That's a tough call. I can't part with the GGTS or JGG. JGG has improvements but GGTS is tried and true. Leave ithaka on JGG and move 510 lid to GGTS. But if you have two Penelope then maybe that is one idea. Although if you decide on ody, knock on my door. :)
Tough call. Good luck making that decision.

blackwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
NH
www.blackwatersound.com
Thanks fright! I was thinking I might have better air draw but wont know till JGG lands tomorrow. I haven't loved anything until I got my GGTS in 2011 so I guess I'll wait to put it up on the classies till I know. What about Penelope? I'm Guaranteed 2 proteus when they come out. Should I let my 1st gen. Penelope go????

Thanks,

Chris

blackwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
NH
www.blackwatersound.com
Thanks all of you. I will wait until today when I get JGG and let you know what I think.

As for wood, it's a matter of the way my 1876 house is set up. Used to be an old store and we live on the second and third floors and my back is not going to carry wood up the stairs twice a day. Either is hers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread