The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Question

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Lucia57, Jul 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lucia57

Lucia57 New Member

Jul 23, 2017
    Hi, I'm Lucia57. I'm new. I would like to know which is the best tank I could get for a new FUCHAI 213 mini please. No idea.

2. SteelDriver

SteelDriver Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2017
    YouTube some reviews

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

3. Kickingthesticks

Kickingthesticks Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    With a single battery mod your limited to tanks and coils that won't need over 50 watts to power. Maybe 75 if you use 30amp true rated batteries but this will decrease run time dramatically.

4. dom qp

dom qp Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

You need to tell us if you're more interested in mouth to lung (like a cigarette) or direct to lung (like a joint).

The way you want to inhale will determine the kind of tanks you will want to use.

• Like Like x 2
  5. JustWondering1

JustWondering1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2015
    Welcome to ECF! That's a nice-looking mod you've got there. Are you new to vaping? Do you have a preference to buy ready-made coils for your tank or do you want to build your own coils? Do you want your vape to mimic smoking an analog cigarette? If so, you probably are looking for a mouth to lung vaping experience, which is similar to smoking an analog cigarette in that you draw the vapor into your mouth before drawing it into your lungs.

If you don't want to bother with building coils, but want to have an easy, but quality vape, I always recommend the Joyetech Ego One Mega Tank with Joyetech's CLR coils. The tanks and coils are relatively cheap, and if you decide you want to learn to rebuild coils later on, you can learn to rebuild the CLR coils very easily. If not, it's still a quality vape. The tank holds 4 ml. of juice and it doesn't leak, which is very nice. The Ego One Mega will go nicely with your Fuchai mini 213.

Vapeshop.com is a great vendor that carries both the tank and the coils you need. You can find both in the links below.

Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank

The tank is $10.95.

Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank

The coils are $9.95 for a package of five. If you want a mouth to lung vape, I recommend you get the 1.0 CLR coils.

Good luck finding the perfect tank for you!

• Like Like x 4
  6. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Depends very heavily on your definition of best. Different tanks are better at different things

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.