What do you think about Sigelei 213? Should I get a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperyuan

Dec 27, 2016
Well, Djlsb Vapes - the most technologically qualified reviewer - tested the 213 very thoroughly and it failed in most regards. The way sigelei treated Daniel after that is more than enough for me to boycott the company. In my opinion we in the vaping community have a responsibility to call out companies when they behave like sigelei has. We certainly shouldn't reward them for lying to their customers. Sure, you might only use power mode, but are you really ok with Sigelei scamming others?

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk
Sorry, I just haven't the same problem in my Sigelei 213. And I surely notice some wrong test operations in his video. Review is just for reference and it can't be always right, isn't it? However, threatening is definitely not OK.

Reactions: SteveS45

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Sorry, I just haven't the same problem in my Sigelei 213. And I surely notice some wrong test operations in his video. Review is just for reference and it can't be always right, isn't it? However, threatening is definitely not OK.
Djlsb does technical reviews. The facts don't lie.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eskie

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Knock off the trolling

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Cleaning up

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Knock off the trolling

BobbyV

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2011
Dallas Texas
Have 2 Fuchai 213s that have been in use for about a year. Experiencing my first trouble with one. I use nothing but LG flat top 3000mAh 18650 batteries. On the troublesome 213, the batteries lose contact during use. I hit the trigger button and nothing happens. The unit lost battery power. Battery connection is intermittent. I wonder if a button top design would provide tighter seating for the batteries? BTW, love my Smok Alien.

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
Just my two cents, read a lot about this mod as I liked it's look and was considering it, but the more I read, the more I saw people having issues with it, the fact that it's power reporting is faulty and such made me forget about getting one.

So it seems that they've had lots of lemons, but if you get a good one, it should be fine.

I think the Wismec RX series are the only other similar mods that I've seen that have been uber popular but plagued with lemons.

For me, a huge factor is in my Facebook groups, I'll notice the mods that are complained about the most, asked about issues and solutions, traded the most, people tired of them and want something different or better, and the 213 and the RX are always the ones that show up the most.

Carl2

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
I've got the Smok G-Priv it's a touch screen and is pretty good. About the battery problem mentioned above I just did a check on a Vaperesso dual coil tank because at times the vaporizer would produce no vapor but the screen lit.
One of the coil wires broke causing the problem. I've also heard of the spring loaded tab having problems.
Anyways the Smok is a pretty good, larger and heavier than the other units I have, provides good vapor and flavor,
I'm using it just about always in the temp mode, I have a RBA deck with Clapton dual coils that I'm using now. In temp mode I have to use a preheat, not sure how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread