Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
Hey all, LT newbie here.

Just got my Apollo Mini Vtube from apolloecigs.com and I have a few questions maybe you more experinced LT owners can help with.

1 - How do I know when the battery is getting weak without checking the voltage with a voltmeter? Does it just die?
2 - Whats the best/safest 18350 battery and charger to use with the mini?

Thanks everyone. So far Ive enjoyed my LT. Ive tried 1.5ohm Atty, 1.5ohm DCC, 2.5ohm DCC and the 3.0 ohm atty that came with it and the 3.0 ohm atty is giving me the best vape.
I tried all sorts of different voltage settings with all of the above and the 3.0 atty works the best.

I have ordered a smoktech tank and some 3.0 ohm single coil tank replacement cartos to go in it on a recommendation of another member here. Cant wait to try it out with that setup.

invididual

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Lakeland, FL
you can hit the red button 7 times and it displays the voltage left, and as i have read, the display will flash 5 times when its dead, but i havent let mine totally die yet

as for the charger/battery, i use the one included with my VT kit, you can order them from apollo seperately

probably per my recommendation on the tank/carto i remember the thread lol

PS: i would rather have the mini... but i LOVE my VT

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
My wife got hers yesterday ,I charged the battery,later in the evening,the voltage kept reseting back to 3 volts all on its own. the battery read at 3.8 volts and I even checked it with my volt meter.So hoping we don't have a defective device. I put another fully charged battery in and it all seems good now.

Sounds like a bad connection..did you check the battery posts and the connectors inside the device? Also it is possible the threads in the end cap are making a bad connection. If not you could have got a bad one as these things are massed produced there are going to be a certain number of them. I guess they usually send extra ones with big orders so if it's bad message them and send it back...

maximaseefu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2009
Fort Myers, FL
I use AW IMR 18350 in mine and they work Flaslessly.

To charge them I use a Trustfire TR-001. Haven't had any problems with the charger.

+1
exactly what I use with mine. I have a PS Icon and it uses 14500 batts and came with tenergy green. I bought a pair of AW IMR and it just hits better. ever since I only use AW IMR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread