Not open for further replies.

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
Hello everyone!

I've recently been doing some work on the site and changing the layout around a little bit. You may have noticed that Accessories and Services is now its own separate section on the navigation bar at the top. I've also made categories for White and Black Labels when you mouse over eliquid to separate them out a little bit for somewhat easier navigation. So far, nothing super major different is going to happen, but I just want to make things a bit easier on the end-user (youse guys).

Have these changes helped at all? Do you like it? Do you hate it? Have you noticed it? Does it make you feel feelings you've never had before about the layout of an eliquid site?

Any other suggestions (without changing the layout of the site completely) you might have to make it even better?

Anywho, this has been the one and only Nicoticket Batman with your random update on stuff that's going on here.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to any feedback you are willing to give!

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Hello everyone!

I've recently been doing some work on the site and changing the layout around a little bit. You may have noticed that Accessories and Services is now its own separate section on the navigation bar at the top. I've also made categories for White and Black Labels when you mouse over eliquid to separate them out a little bit for somewhat easier navigation. So far, nothing super major different is going to happen, but I just want to make things a bit easier on the end-user (youse guys).

Have these changes helped at all? Do you like it? Do you hate it? Have you noticed it? Does it make you feel feelings you've never had before about the layout of an eLiquid site?

Any other suggestions (without changing the layout of the site completely) you might have to make it even better?

Anywho, this has been the one and only Nicoticket Batman with your random update on stuff that's going on here.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to any feedback you are willing to give!

Before you drive Keithu2 nuts, you better add Radio to the black label page hehe

Unless thats changed?

Nikinic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
Utah
Looks good to me. With me being so new to NT I like that I can easily see white labels vs black labels. I am also glad that the accessories have a tab to themselves. It took me forever to find the elusive stickers everyone was talking about when I first go here lol. Good job Josh!!!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Hello everyone!

I've recently been doing some work on the site and changing the layout around a little bit. You may have noticed that Accessories and Services is now its own separate section on the navigation bar at the top. I've also made categories for White and Black Labels when you mouse over ELIQUID to separate them out a little bit for somewhat easier navigation. So far, nothing super major different is going to happen, but I just want to make things a bit easier on the end-user (youse guys).

Have these changes helped at all? Do you like it? Do you hate it? Have you noticed it? Does it make you feel feelings you've never had before about the layout of an eLiquid site?

No mouse over for tablet users....just throwing that in there! Went to the site to checkout the layout and managed to order some liquids. Josh, you're an enabler!! Lol

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Before you drive Keithu2 nuts, you better add Radio to the black label page hehe

Unless thats changed?
It's a technicality thing as I understand it - Radio is "as good as black" - but to make it official will take some time. Here's hoping :) :)

Life without Radio...isn't life...

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
No mouse over for tablet users....just throwing that in there! Went to the site to checkout the layout and managed to order some liquids. Josh, you're an enabler!! Lol
Good point, I forgot about that. I'll look into that as well.

Maybe that was my plan all along!? :D

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
It's a technicality thing as I understand it - Radio is "as good as black" - but to make it official will take some time. Here's hoping :) :)

Good as Black is a good way to put it... we still have some logistics to put in place for ACB and Radio, and Got Cookie, and the Cure. The actual color of the labels, I mean - not our intentions to keep them around ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Very Nice Josh! Easy to follow and navigate! Just tell that bigecommerce to stop stealing the zeros from my address book:lol:

Thank you again for the help, thought Kent banned me from getting da juice:blink:

We lifted the ban once your stock got below 4 gallons ;)

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA

Unless thats changed?

You've already driven me there. I've been hoarding the tin foil hats, but it's not working anymore . . . .. o_O

Good as Black is a good way to put it... we still have some logistics to put in place for ACB and Radio, and Got Cookie, and the Cure. The actual color of the labels, I mean - not our intentions to keep them around ;)

. . . thatswhati'mtalkingabout.
:tumble:

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
Very Nice Josh! Easy to follow and navigate! Just tell that bigecommerce to stop stealing the zeros from my address book:lol:

Thank you again for the help, thought Kent banned me from getting da juice:blink:
Haha, I went back and fixed the zip code thing. So everything should be good now. Hopefully.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I also changed the nic level and bottle size selectors to "drip down" menus so that we don't get the "out of stock" displays on products like Atlanta - can anyone confirm it works better than it did?

Works much better. But only 8 bottles left????? :cry:

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Just curious - is anyone else having trouble seeing the rewards? I'm logging in as always, but the rewards "thingie" is not showing up. Is this new since the BOGO thing started? I really wanted to try The Cure before I do my as-large-as-I-can afford BOGO, but I'd like to cover the shipping with my rewards, if they still exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread