• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Florida Vapers Club website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Well, I'm sure I had posted it before the server move, and it seems to have disappeared, along with a few other posts. So, just in case they don't get it back with all the migrating they are doing, here it is again.

The new site is up at Welcome to the Florida Vapers Club. Right now, I have a place-holder site layout with a less-than-stellar logo, but I've been working on a permanent layout and logo the last few days, and should have that up in the next 2-3 days.

The site already has forums on it, and several new members are already starting to fill it up with discussions galore. In the next couple of weeks, we'll have event scheduling, photo gallery, online chat, and a few other little perks running. Just trying to keep the changes at a minimum, and fully test them before putting them out there for use.

I have more detail about what's to come with the site over there, but the way I figure it, this should be a good way for all of us Florida vapers to keep up in a central place instead of trying to bounce back and forth for information between here, VF, and anywhere else we might frequent on the net.

And let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns.

Ivisi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread