Questions about "Steeping"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Price

Oct 25, 2013
Aspen, CO
I have only been vaping again for a couple months now, and have gone through a ton of new flavors. I have been reading and hearing a lot about steeping your e liquid for a couple weeks improves the flavor tremendously. I usually start vaping new flavors as soon as I get them in. I just bought a Halo sample pack a few days ago but have not tried any of the flavors yet, because I hear they taste a lot stronger if you let them steep for at least a week. I was wondering if the difference is that great, or is it small enough to start using them right away. I am otherwise out of flavors, except my good old rye 4 (getting a little bored). What are your thoughts on steeping?

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
The ONLY real way to know.....is to DO IT!!:D
Try a juice "fresh".....note the flavor/TH....THEN, let it sit for a week or so....
THEN....try it again!!
SOME juices WILL REQUIRE more steep time than others....Generally, the milder flavors - vanilla, marshmallow, caramel, cream - take the longest....my DIY vanilla is going on 2 MONTHS, and is JUST NOW starting to get some REAL vanilla flavor!!
Steeping is all about.....TIME!!! Your patience WILL pay off, trust me!!;)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread