Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
I sent an email regarding the availability of the new Darwins about 3 weeks ago. Still no response. You would think as much as they cost they could at least acknowledge an email. Guess they don't need my business. :mad:

To be honest I was suprised to get an email the morning of the sale telling me where to be and at what time they were going up on sale that day. Normally I'm that guy looking from the outside in but was fortunate for once I guess. I know it's frustrating retriever but shoot them another email or more if need be if you really want one.:)

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Retriever -- you need to pm or email Drew at Nhaler to get on a stock available notice list. I hear that works well.

Evolv doesn't sell directly, however they are usually quite good about answering emails.....who knows, maybe they had a computer dump -- it does happen to the best of us.

Last edited:

Retriever

Moved On
Nov 2, 2011
Retriever -- you need to pm or email Drew at Nhaler to get on a stock available notice list. I hear that works well.

Evolv doesn't sell directly, however they are usually quite good about answering emails.....who knows, maybe they had a computer dump -- it does happen to the best of us.

Thank you, I will send a pm. :)

Kami

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Ireland, TX
Wooohooo....... I sent my Darwin to Brandon, his guys kicked the tires, popped the bonnet, replaced the battery and now I have a Darwin I am sure is in perfect working order. OH and he did all of this free of charges. I think I shall have two just cause' I can :p What a fantastic company Evolv is...Thank You Brandon :)

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
Wooohooo....... I sent my Darwin to Brandon, his guys kicked the tires, popped the bonnet, replaced the battery and now I have a Darwin I am sure is in perfect working order. OH and he did all of this free of charges. I think I shall have two just cause' I can :p What a fantastic company Evolv is...Thank You Brandon :)

Customer service is everything IMO......thanks so much for sharing.....:)

Kami

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Ireland, TX
Thank you tea, my question is not addressed in the OP......I have an odd graphic popping up on the Darwin screen....the Darwin logo disappears, replaced by a cigarette, then an exclamation mark, then the cigarette, then the exclamation mark, flashes like that until I release the button. I am pretty confident it is a warning of some sort. Just wondered what it means:confused:

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
That's an indication of a short. It's the only error message you'll ever see on the Darwin, btw ;-)
Don't continue to press the button after getting that, troubleshoot the problem first. If you repeatedly try to activate it with a short it will force the unit to shut down to protect itself

Try a different atty/carto. Also try a different adapter (or no adapter) if you've got one on there. Make sure to close the arm to turn the unit off and then turn it back on in between attys in this case. If the problem persists with multiple pieces of hardware then you may need to contact Evolv

Last edited:

Kami

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Ireland, TX
Thank you Killjoy..... Yes I put a new atty on and no more flash ..flash :)
So is there a manual for this thing?...I bought mine off the classified so it did not come with one....
Evolv, Brandon, gave it a once over, updated, new battery and returned it to me free of charge...what a good guy. Anyway I believe it is in pretty good shape inside. It's those pesky Chinese attys :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread