Quick and dumb question

Status
Not open for further replies.

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Hey everyone. I recently got into Space Jam's juice but I think it's a little too thick (and slow wicking) for me. But - it's delicious so I want to keep it. I've read a million threads on ECF that say adding a drop of distilled water to the tank will fix this, and I will definitely give this a shot.

Now the quick and dumb question... I won't need to refrigerate the distilled water, correct? I don't want to use up a gallon bottle-sized space in my refrigerator (which I share with roommates), only to use a couple DROPS of it a day. I'd feel like a jerk. ;)

Thanks! Dumb question, but after vaping for years I've never had to buy distilled water so I am clueless.

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
No need to refrigerate it

Thank you!

Strange, I've vaped lots of Space Jam juices and have not had that problem. Are you sure your juice isn't cold? Try heating it up by setting it in a cup of not to hot water for about 40 seconds and then shaking real good. If it's cold and thickened this will "loosen" it up for you.

This is very interesting and something I have never heard before, believe it or not. This makes a lot of sense because my bedroom is the coldest room in the whole apartment... and it is currently 17 degrees out in Boston.

I will definitely try this before buying distilled water, thank you.

Edit: on second thought, I'll do both. The hot water idea is good for the bottle of juice when filling a fresh tank, but the distilled water will still help for when I'm refilling/topping off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread