quick guide to tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

dysfoundation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2010
Santa Clarita, CA
ok so after 2ml of my favorite juice on mega carto and a bit of trial and error i think i have found the most beginner way to prepping a cartomizer for a tank.

i will list the steps in the simplest way and if this gets enough hits/likes/posts il make a video/series of pictures for everyone =]]

equipment:
metal file that has a edge*recommended for beginners* or a dremel with a cutting disk
carto appropriate for your tank
a sharpie or black highlighter
and jooosseeee

step 1
place your tank next to the carto on a flat surface
and mark where you want the vent/hole/point of entry where the juice may enter through

step 2
secure your carto somewhere so you dont have to have your fingers in harms way. such as a vice or a pair of plyers, but just something that will keep it steady

step 3
now that your carto is in place we can start making the vent
grab your file/dremel and SLOWLY begin to cut into it. remember in this case less is more you can always make a hole bigger.
what i did with thhe file is i did a nice and easy back and forth motion until i thought i was close to cutting through the metal, then i started to only file in one direction so that i can make sure i didn't cut into the filler

step 4
once you see the first sign of filler stop, remember what i said earlier?? Less is more??

step 5
place the cartomizer inside your tank and fill the tank to just above the vent. let sit for a few seconds
why? well this is a precocious measure to see if the cartomizer will wick right.
now preform a few test puffs and see if it works properly

since we followed the golden rule that less is more. little juice and a small hole will make taking the cartomizer out for adjustments ALOT easier and if your lucky then no adjustments will need to be made and more juice can be added.

step 6
ENJOY =]

please let me know if this is helpfull and again fi a video is needed greatly let me know and i will gladly make one on my youtube channel* its filled with random stuff so careful you may get lost in enjoyment!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread