Quick juice reviews...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalojado

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Dayton, Ohio Area
Hey all, just got in some sample juices from Rob today and I have to say, I am really pleased. I ordered my regular Keemer Marlboro, Keemer Grape, Keemer 555, Keemer Vanilla and USA Made Gypsy Toast all in 24 mg. I am vaping on a 5v 510 passthru.

First, Marlboro (Malbro) is one of my all time favorites along with Ry4. This is my every day vape. Last time they were out and I got tobacco and to me it just isn't the same. I liked the tobacco okay, but Malbro just has better flavor to me. I wont spend much time on it as I am sure most of you have used this flavor. It is usually the first people try after quitting. Great throat hit and great vapor. My grade A+

Next up is Grape. I was a little apprehensive about trying grape after my lemon experience (lemon pledge), but I am pleasantly surprised. The grape flavor is really good. Its like a grape juice but not as strong, and I am a big fan of grape juice, so this was a good vape. Good throat hit and good vapor. My grade B

Then I get to 555. Again, I know many of you have tried 555. I concur with everyone who says it has a nutty flavor to it. Like a tobacco with a peanutty flavor to it. Nice vape, would probably come in just under Ry4 on one of my all time favorite vapes. I could definitely vape 555 every day or every other day. Good throat hit and vapor. My grade A-

Next we have vanilla. Now I have always wanted to try vanilla, but never have, for one reason or another. I have tried Chocolate, and never a big fan. But this vanilla is pretty decent. It isn't a strong vanilla flavor, which I appreciate, due to chocolate being too overpowering, but it kinda is too weak. I love vanilla and I wish it was a bit stronger. Not bad to mix with other things, especially my next flavor... Decent throat hit and decent vapor. My grade C

And last but definitely not least, USA Made Gypsy Toast. First, I smell this little treasure and it smells just like maple syrup. There is no mistaking this smell. It smells just like you popped open Aunt Jamima's head :) I was really excited to try this and was not disappointed. I swear, it tastes like I just ate some french toast with syrup. It is really going to be one of my new favorites. Even better is to mix it with some vanilla and now you have a party :) If you are on the fence, I would say order at least a 3ml sample of this bad boy. I could definitely see this making a permanent stop in my top 5. Do yourself and just try this. I am still smelling syrup about an hour after vaping it. Now if someone questions you at work, you can just say you were eating waffles :) Great throat hit and good vapor! My grade A

Last edited:

kalojado

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Dayton, Ohio Area
I do need to add on a quick note about gypsy toast. I did not use much of it at all, and my place smells of pancakes, hours later! lol. I didnt change my atty, so that could be part of the issue. My wife could even smell it on me when we were laying in bed! It does leave behind a smell of maple syrup for quite a while! Beware, this stuff can give you some major cravings for some pancakes and waffles! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread