• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Quick question about boge F16 tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
The only difference I can see if that the caps are less rounded on the edges.

Is there still a flange inset on the bottom cap, can't find an image to confirm this.

Yes the flange inset is there and the cartos that come with it are flanged. They grip cartos a little better than the ST, and the rounded edges are the only difference.

recidivus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2012
Canada
www.youtube.com
Cap hole is 9.2mm, should hold most/any XL carto. It seems the flanged F16 cartos are ever so slightly smaller ID than others. Unfortunately I don't have any ST's handy; but I just measured some other feeds, they're 0.1 - 0.2mm larger (F16 8.5mm, Vivi was 8.7 and HH357 was 8.6). Enough of a difference to make half my tips not fit at all. I'm sure different ORings can solve most of this trouble, just hate pulling them off n on, tis a pain.

Last edited:

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
Only difference is the end caps are not rounded and the cartos that come with it have less filler than a regular Xxl carto.

Awesome. Thanks for the info. I'm not interested in the cartos, just the tank for flanged ST dual coils and flanged/non ST single coils.

I'm sure it'll work fine.

I still don't know why canvape has never gotten the large ST DCT with metal caps.

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
Awesome. Thanks for the info. I'm not interested in the cartos, just the tank for flanged ST dual coils and flanged/non ST single coils.

I'm sure it'll work fine.

I still don't know why canvape has never gotten the large ST DCT with metal caps.

If that's all you want for then it will work out for you.

Here's mine on the ProVari.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354147318.315781.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread