The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Quick question about boge F16 tank

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by KillFace, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KillFace

KillFace Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2012
    Toronto, On.
    Can anyone who has one of these and a regular DCT of the same size if there is ANY difference between them?

2. KillFace

Jan 24, 2012
    Toronto, On.
    The only difference I can see if that the caps are less rounded on the edges.

Is there still a flange inset on the bottom cap, can't find an image to confirm this.

3. therealcmac

therealcmac Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yes the flange inset is there and the cartos that come with it are flanged. They grip cartos a little better than the ST, and the rounded edges are the only difference.

4. recidivus

recidivus Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2012
    Canada
    Cap hole is 9.2mm, should hold most/any XL carto. It seems the flanged F16 cartos are ever so slightly smaller ID than others. Unfortunately I don't have any ST's handy; but I just measured some other feeds, they're 0.1 - 0.2mm larger (F16 8.5mm, Vivi was 8.7 and HH357 was 8.6). Enough of a difference to make half my tips not fit at all. I'm sure different ORings can solve most of this trouble, just hate pulling them off n on, tis a pain.

5. zer0ith

zer0ith Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2011
    Burlington, Ontario
    Only difference is the end caps are not rounded and the cartos that come with it have less filler than a regular Xxl carto.

6. KillFace

Jan 24, 2012
    Toronto, On.
    Awesome. Thanks for the info. I'm not interested in the cartos, just the tank for flanged ST dual coils and flanged/non ST single coils.

I'm sure it'll work fine.

I still don't know why canvape has never gotten the large ST DCT with metal caps.

7. zer0ith

zer0ith Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2011
    Burlington, Ontario
    If that's all you want for then it will work out for you.

Here's mine on the ProVari.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354147318.315781.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.