Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
^^^^ Yep, they are the same. I had a mini and traded it for a standard but it was just personal preference on the size. That's the only reason though. No difference in anything else. But I went to the store and held them both, compared them both before I decided on the standard. Everyone has different preferences. You can't go wrong either way. I got two 18650 batteries with mine.

I have small girly hands and still preferred the standard? I really have no idea why, lol. I'm happy with my choice though.

Last edited:

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
The difference is minimal in standard operating size, due to the size of the battery. If you put an extension on the mini & run the same size battery on both, they would be the same.

Even with the tiny difference running an 18350 vs an 18490, I wouldn't consider it enough to influence a purchasing decision. They're very, very, very close.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
The difference is minimal in standard operating size, due to the size of the battery. If you put an extension on the mini & run the same size battery on both, they would be the same.

Even with the tiny difference running an 18350 vs an 18490, I wouldn't consider it enough to influence a purchasing decision. They're very, very, very close.

Agreed. I strictly went with my own personal preference since I tried them both out.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have 3 Provari's. Two standard size and one mini. I have all the possible extensions for different battery sizes. I use them according to what batteries I have charged or what I'll be needing them for that day. I use the mini for when out of the house in 18350 mode for its pocketability. When I get home I may add one or two extension rings for a bigger battery.

Provari_vs_Mini.jpg

standard Provari (top) with mini and extension cap (bottom)

Standard alongside a Mini with 2 Tatroe extension rings and wide base endcap for the 18650 battery

Why Provari?

Last edited:

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
yoi can make the mini bigger but you cant make the standard smaller, go get the mini and get a twiins

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Never discredit the power of a hacksaw.

I did. He knows which side his bread is buttered on.

Yup. The floor side :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread