quick question on v4l batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribbitrn

May 26, 2011
crescent city
:vapor: Ok so i just tried Ms Ts juice from all your recomendations and I have got to say yum yum yum. The cinamon roll is so good. I got the mystery sampler and every flavor in it was so goood. My question is does anyone know what ohms the vapor king regular from v4l runs at. She says it runs best at 5volt glv and i was wondering what mine does. i am also using the v4l cool carts blank cartridge. :p. thanks for the help...

vert1276

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
seattle
:vapor: Ok so i just tried Ms Ts juice from all your recomendations and I have got to say yum yum yum. The cinamon roll is so good. I got the mystery sampler and every flavor in it was so goood. My question is does anyone know what ohms the vapor king regular from v4l runs at. She says it runs best at 5volt glv and i was wondering what mine does. i am also using the v4l cool carts blank cartridge. :p. thanks for the help...

Hmmm Im a little confused. You have a vaper king from V4L? which is a KR808d-1. They dont you cartridges, they use cartomizers(AKA carto). A cartridge(AKA cart) is something you use when the atomizer is separate. But anyways that's just semantics LOL.

Your vapor king(model KR808d-1) is a 3.7 volts. You have to get a "mod" to get up to 5 volts. Then again the volts dont really matter, it that watts that matter. you would get the same watts(HEAT) with a vapor king(3.7v volts) with a 1.7ohm carto as you would get using a 5volt "mod" with a a "standard" 3.1 ohm carto. BOTH would generate about 8 watts and taste the same. Of course using a 1.7 ohm carto on your KR808d-1 with lets say a 65mm 220mAh battery....It would not last very long at ALL and you would be recharging OFTEN LOL

ribbitrn

May 26, 2011
crescent city
Sorry for bad lingo. Got the v4l battery with the cartomizer, is that right. All I know is it is all in one, and I love the convience. So the battery I use with the blank oones I get from v4l is givving the right energy and stuff for her juices right.. Vapor seems like a whole lot more than v4l ones. Thanks foryour response and reply

vert1276

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
seattle
Sorry for bad lingo. Got the v4l battery with the cartomizer, is that right. All I know is it is all in one, and I love the convience. So the battery I use with the blank oones I get from v4l is givving the right energy and stuff for her juices right.. Vapor seems like a whole lot more than v4l ones. Thanks foryour response and reply

Ya well the pre filled cartos that you got with your kit are 100% PG. The juice you got from Mr. T's(you would have to look on the bottle) Im sure has some VG in it which creates WAY more vapor than PG. PG is a better carrier of the flavoring and nicotine(this is debatable but more would say it does). And gives you more of a TH. The VG creates more vapor. So if you took 2 different juices and loaded them into two different cartos one being a 100% PG juice and the other a 100% VG juice the VG juice would create WAY more vapor but less TH and less flavor, and some just dont like the taste of VG. Most "bouquet" venders of e juice like Mr T's have a blended juice like 70%PG and 30% VG

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Batteries do not have ohms

V4L batteries run at a full 3.7v and that is the highest voltage available in slim ecigs

Slim ecigs can ONLY use standard resistance (ohms) attachments. The V4L cartos are actually at the low end of standard. That is as hot as you should go on a slim battery - the WOW carts.

If you want 5v, if you want low resistance attachments, or anything like that then you need to buy something other than a slim ecig. On top of that, I doubt that the flavor at 5v will be significantly different from using LR on a fat battery model or mod (anything with 450mah+ batteries). People who use mods and high voltage stuff say there is only a slight difference between using LR on a fat battery model or mod for heat, and using high voltage and their necessary higher ohms to make the same heat. But it will be hotter than a slim ecig.

And you are kidding? She says it runs best on a particular mod? GLV is a particular mod - a particular company's big non-cylindrical ecig.

Last edited:
I stopped buying v4l vapor...I think it's junk...However it's also very cheap...I love v4l don't get me wrong I get all my carts and most my accessories from there, passthrough is god, and I haven't had a problem with a battery yet (minus one that came in all screwed up which was replaced no questions asked and they even gave me a ten dollar credit for the trouble)...I never worried about the wattage and all hat cause it works all the same for me...I stop paying attention after I get something that works for me, but if I find I want somehting better later on down the road, maybe I'll be smart like everyone else on here and do some research and figure out what thats all about e.e

ribbitrn

May 26, 2011
crescent city
thanks for all your post. from what i gather my batteries/ and blank v4l cool carts will work just fine with her juices. havent tried to much but i do love the battery life on my v4l batteries, much better than the cig2os. and the cool carts dont burn my lips like the wows did. think i puff too much, lol. well off to my snickerdoodle.

bghouse10

Apr 1, 2011
Missouri
Yeah I ordered the XL's, and it almost seems like it wasn;t worth it...I haven't had one die cause I'm always using the passthrough so now whenever I use one of the 8 inch batteries I feel like cruella deville

I'm on my second passthru & it doesn't seem like I get near as much vapor as my reg long or diamond shorty. Maybe I just vape too much. lol Either way, thank you for the informative thread! I've been off the analogs since Jan & still getting up to speed on the lingo & ins/outs of a great product! ; )

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
thanks for all your post. from what i gather my batteries/ and blank v4l cool carts will work just fine with her juices. .............. and the cool carts dont burn my lips like the wows did.

Was going to say, if you want more hit then the Wow carts give more than the Coolcarts. But if the Wows are a bit hot for you then stay away from 5v, it's about double the Wowcarts.

To avoid the hotlips, get a driptip. They plug directly into the carto and also make it much easier to refill. You will never use the carto plug again once you try this.

robbyc

Jul 23, 2010
Indiana
I stopped buying v4l vapor...I think it's junk...However it's also very cheap...I love v4l don't get me wrong I get all my carts and most my accessories from there, passthrough is god, and I haven't had a problem with a battery yet (minus one that came in all screwed up which was replaced no questions asked and they even gave me a ten dollar credit for the trouble)...I never worried about the wattage and all hat cause it works all the same for me...I stop paying attention after I get something that works for me, but if I find I want somehting better later on down the road, maybe I'll be smart like everyone else on here and do some research and figure out what thats all about e.e

What company or companies would you recommend I try for some e-juice? I've been strictly V4L so far, but I'm slowly moving from using their pre-filled carts to filling my own...and your comment got me to thinking I'd like to try something a little different. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread