The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Dear Guest, 

ECF will be down for an extended period Tuesday 25th January from 6am central / 7am Eastern. 

This is due to a server migration. With any luck we'll by open by lunchtime. Thanks in advance for your patience :)

@low_tar_neil

Dismiss Notice

Quick Tank & Carto question

Discussion in 'Carto Tanks' started by Flexxx, Nov 11, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Flexxx

Flexxx Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 4, 2012
    Utah
    Gonna place a order and need a answer to this question..

Will the Boge XL LS Cartomizer fit with a Smoketech DCT Tank?

If so does it work great, I live close to ElectronicStix.com and they carry the boge XL Low Resistance Carto's
    I would have to order the tank....

I will be using these tanks on eGo.

2. tracilynnie

tracilynnie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2012
    NY
    I think those are the 45mm carto size 50mm total length cartos and should fit with most tanks.. We use them with our store bought dual coil tank sets and they fit fine.. All I know as far as difference is that the LR give a warmer vapor as opposed to the SR cartos which we found that we prefer for whatever reason my fiance decided LOL (I blame his provari)

3. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    The Boge XL is 45mm long. They will fit a Smoktech DCT. Some people do flip the tank upside down when using non-flange cartos, but I never understood why that was necessary. ElectronicStix sells the large-hole laser-drilled cartomizers, no need to punch your own carto. :thumb: Total win!

4. Flexxx

Flexxx Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 4, 2012
    Utah
    Excellent....

order time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.