Quit analogs, now helping others!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been over a month for me now off analogs. My fiance has been off for two weeks now. Over the weekend I showed a few people my 510. So far a guy at work has already purchased one. My brother, sister and law and a friend in the marines who was home for the weekend called me today asking where to order from. Im really glad that this is catching on. Im glad that I can help people find these cigs, and extremely thankful to everyone on the forum for helping me. :thumbs:

MoparMike

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Houston, Tx
Its a good feeling isn't it? I picked up a friend of mine yesterday to run some errands and I brought along a spare penstyle for him to try. Four hours later he said "This really works, I haven't wanted a cig since I left home." He had a cup of coffee, which is always accompanied by a smoke, an vaped instead. I showed him where I buy my stuff and he was getting a starter kit this week.

FizzleFisch

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Lake Travis - Texas
Its a good feeling isn't it? I picked up a friend of mine yesterday to run some errands and I brought along a spare penstyle for him to try. Four hours later he said "This really works, I haven't wanted a cig since I left home." He had a cup of coffee, which is always accompanied by a smoke, an vaped instead. I showed him where I buy my stuff and he was getting a starter kit this week.

hehe! -- oh how I love to hear these accounts & testimonials! :p

I myself?.... have acquired 3 Janty-sticks, ten (10) joye-510's... and a half-dozen DSE801 kits. :w00t:

With shameless (and sometimes stealthy) but judicious application of these tools of 'crass-restruction'....(except for my own JS & DSE801 backup).... I've managed to successfully ensnare a whole host of close smoker-friends, family members, and neighbors... and converted them all into enthusiastic 'vapor-ers'. :cool:

Ok I admit... I'm an insidious, covert, and ruthless degenerate. :rolleyes:

..... So ask me if I care! :pervy:

Keep the stories coming ya'll ! --- I simply love it! :thumbs:

fisch:D

Last edited:

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I have several co-workers interested but they are waiting to see if I really stick with it:) I haven't let them try mine out so I might have to take a few of the carts for them to try. Now that I have my juice for refilling, that would work for me. I was too afraid of running out before, hee hee.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread