Quit making fruity colored ecigs! Are you with me! Lets burn this motha down boogie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Doesn't matter what colors, lights or flavors are there... just the fact they are there is enough.
My wife at 36 loves the purples.. all types and LED type clearos/cartos..
I enjoy a bubblegum vape now and then as well as chocolates and orange... and Red and Gold colored devices at 50.
I think they go great with the disco ball Butters has!

WCSR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Earth
Doesn't matter what colors, lights or flavors are there... just the fact they are there is enough.
My wife at 36 loves the purples.. all types and LED type clearos/cartos..
I enjoy a bubblegum vape now and then as well as chocolates and orange... and Red and Gold colored devices at 50.
I think they go great with the disco ball Butters has!
Butters loves him some disco ball.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Id say the community dont agree with you OP ;-) I dont think Ive ever saw a thread every single post was in agreeance before! I payed an extra 50$ to have this mod prettyed up. buzzlove-diamante-2.jpg

Its the people making the rules and regulations who are the problem not the vapors and how they express them selves with their hardware

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I'm confused.

So it should look just like a cigarette. Because if it looks just like a cigarette then teenagers won't be attracted to it.

Or it shouldn't look like a cigarette. Because it is doesn't look like a cigarette then teenagers won't be attracted to it.

Or it should only look like what you like. Because then only some people will be attracted to it, but not teenagers.

Pick one. I'm sure you can find a teenager who will like it. Maybe a better idea would be not selling things to teenagers.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
I wanted a blue one with blue led screen, but that would have bee $20 more for the device and $15 for the blue led. So I'm stuck with the satin silver. Which I am more than happy with, and since no one around here has the same pvd that I have, I still retain the "I'm special and unique" feeling. But the good news is, they have a really pretty Blue Holographic wrap for my device, for $13.50. So I can still make it blue if I choose. That's what choice is about. I don't want to be stuck in a world where my choices can be dictated by you,. I am a kid at heart but qualify for senior discounts at several establishments.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ha, fine then, Guess I was wrong huh :)

'fraid so.. I LOVE my purple, blue, green, pink and red along with black and silver. It has been a very, very long time since I was a tween/teen. Just 'cause I have silver in my hair doesn't mean I live in shades of gray.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
I'm confused.

So it should look just like a cigarette. Because if it looks just like a cigarette then teenagers won't be attracted to it.

Or it shouldn't look like a cigarette. Because it is doesn't look like a cigarette then teenagers won't be attracted to it.

Or it should only look like what you like. Because then only some people will be attracted to it, but not teenagers.

Pick one. I'm sure you can find a teenager who will like it. Maybe a better idea would be not selling things to teenagers.

There he goes again, ruining a perfectly good thread with common sense... this is the internet man, we don't have any room here for common sense!

JulesXsmokr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2013
Hurricane Alley, FL. USA
I think the adults got dibs on all the pretty colors, and fruity flavor names first.
What are the kids gonna do now, they can't revolt against their elders and do the same thing the we enjoy.
They will have to find another hobby (alternative-lifestyle) to call their own. Anyway why would they wanna get hooked on nicotine? I don't believe they is what they want. It's not like it's nirvana or anything! They always seem to find thier own way, to whatever it is they want.. We did..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread