Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
We're on the hunt for flavor ideas for our next release. What we are looking for specifically are flavors that are not presently "done well" and/or flavors that are not available on the market. As many of you know, we "tune" our liquid to be around 6-7 on the sweet scale (1-10)... and we generally defer to 50/50 as a PG/VG ratio. So, what do you got for flavor ideas I wonder? ;)

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Orange Julius would be amazing! Im in the boat for something tart/fruity as well! I bet you would do an amazing key lime pie! I have a recipe for it at home, I think you've inspired me @AStilettoHeel !

...or you could bring back Refresh... *cough* *just sayin*

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
Yes, pear please.

Cinnamon pear would be my preference although I'm sure id inhale copious amounts of "Pearnilla" should that become available.

Also Cinnamon Apple would be good, especially if it tastes like those you can get at Cracker Barrel.

It's tough to find a really good melon (cantaloupe, honeydew) so that might be something to think about.

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Have you tried anything minty? Maybe like a Crème de menthe? (but of course with a much less snooty name)

There are plenty of mint/menthols out there. I don't know what profile cremé de menthe is exactly. I love mint, but most mints on the market are too strong. I mix a little Mintoid with Custards Last Stand for a really nice milder buttermint, like a creamy after dinner mint. I have to be careful with it, because I get nic-sick because I can't get enough.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Any one that's ever had one of these will know what I'm talking about...:drool:

milkymints.jpg

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
I second the bourbon crème and tart key lime pie. I've asked for key lime pie before. I make a decent key lime DIY so I know if I can do a decent DIY Clark and Katy you guys could totally rock our worlds with it. I could go for neapolitan too!

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
What about a peach pound cake with whipped cream? You could call it Just Peachy, or something like that...

I'd like to see something else with the coffee flavour in Wakonda too.

+1 for the Orange Julius! Time Bomb Vapors has one, but it's not great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread