Status
Not open for further replies.

time2quit

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
upstate new york
murphyramone:9740809 said:
Today my trusty vamo zapped its last juice. :(.......... so i ordered a new one , and another back up ego battery and a mechanical mod. :laugh: I didn't want to spend the money but im still under what i would have spent on the stinky sticks in the last few months. Besides i like ramen.
sorry for your loss! What happened to it? How long have you had it?

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il
sorry for your loss! What happened to it? How long have you had it?

i have had it for 4 months or so. It was my first mod and was treated well, i never dropped it but it did fall over a few times. I have 2 children and 2 dogs and some how when they were in and out with some of the neighbor hood kids it some how got rocketed off of the table while i was in the other room. I dont know if it was the kids or the dogs "tail of doom". It was fine but today it would just keep firing till it cut out or it wouldn't hit at all.

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il
Why not try a Tesla, i got one and love it more than the Vamo SS V2 that i have... :2c:

I actually looked at those and i really like the style of it. I decided against it tho purely on the fact that i don't like the way my aga-t would look on the top of it with the taper at the top. Purely aesthetics.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I actually looked at those and i really like the style of it. I decided against it tho purely on the fact that i don't like the way my aga-t would look on the top of it with the taper at the top. Purely aesthetics.

I have become a major Sigelei Zmax fan as of late. They cost a bit more, but the circuitry has blown my Vamo out of the water.

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il
I have become a major Sigelei Zmax fan as of late. They cost a bit more, but the circuitry has blown my Vamo out of the water.
I looked at those also, i even drew up a quick sketch at work to make a quick spacer on the lathe to even it up. But i just decided to go with what i know and go with that for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread