Status
Not open for further replies.

allaboutthevapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
here is my video review.

can be ordered from Welcome to R&R Manufacturing - Handcrafted Battery Box Mods

this thing is amazing. I'm in love.

It is yet un-named and there is a contest going on right now.

If you go to this video

on youtube and leave a comment saying what you think the name should be...you are in the contest. If they pick the name you write, not only will it be the name of the device, but you will receive one free!

check it out.:toast:

kaji

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
CA
Thanks for doing a review Jake, thorough as usual. Really appreciate you taking the time to evaluate it for us.

Glad to hear you are liking it Neb, congratulations on getting your batteries.

Also, since we will be picking the name this weekend and some lucky winner will be getting a free mod. We will also be having a sale, all boxes posted up on Friday through Sunday will be at $135+shipping, we expect to have a full stock up by then.

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Also, does anyone have a Journeyman yet? I just got one. It's a 510 but it comes with a 510/901 adapter. The V4L carto hole is too small for the feeder tube to fit into and I don't have any other 808/901 cartos to try. If you have a 510 Journeyman have you had any problems like this so far? Have you tried any other 808/901 cartos that fit? I really need some high resistance like the V4L or Vapor9 Turbos to fit because the 6v vapor is much too hot with a regular carto or even a Mega like Nhaler's.

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The problem is that you are using cartomizers on a atomizer specific box, while some cartomizers work, we do not recommend them as stated previously, and you do so at your own discretion/risk.

All problems solved/answered, sorry for the multiple posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread