radiator pluid all day everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Garvin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You might be surprised! I hate black licorice but Pluid is very nice. I don't vape it all day but I do have a pro tank loaded with it that I take a vape from a few times a day.

Oh, I'm game to try it if I can ever get it.....I prefer tobacco flavors and don't like sticky sweet fruity stuff...but whadda ya know...I tried AIV's Twas Brillig...a blackberry tea flavor....and really like it.....same with White Rabbit...a coconut flavor....and it's good.

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
I lucked into Pluid a week ago from Liberty Flights, the key is to watch liberty-flights thread here on the forum, they will announce when some is coming up and available, I just keep a window open in my browser and check it several times a day at that point.

It is very strong anise, (licorice) flavored but it changes with time as you vape. I save it for after dinner vaping, for some reason it does a good job of clearing your palate so your other flavors taste better after vaping it.

In my book it's worth having just because it is so unique but I can't recommend it for those who hate anise.
IMG_5085.JPG

Last edited:

rokes

Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Hawaii
How the heck does 310 Vapers stay in business? The entire site is nothing but out of stock products.

i wonder the same thing, tried to pick up a Noble 1 which has been out of stock, eventually bought one of the only supposedly 4 or so on my island from a buddy, and had my eyes set on an Orion and contsantly watch the site and that has been out of stock for the last couple weeks at least as well :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread