ran into ePower 3 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just got the device in the mail last Tuesday, and was happy with it until today the device stop working. I've never dropped it I always keep it clean since I have this thing with getting new stuff scratch, it kinda brothers me like a petpev. The device still turns on and all the features still work except the ohms reader, reads "short",and sometimes randomly puts different ohms . example 0.3,1.3,0.8, etc. it happends like a volt meter trying to read the correct volt but thing is there's no tank attach to it what so ever. At first I thought it was the internal side of things that's causing the problems, but looking closely at the 510 connetion where the round pin is, I see that its loose and maybe it came out of its housing where it's stationed. I tired putting different tanks on it protank, and areo tank, to see if theres any differenace but still won't fire it reads "short". I only got 356 puffs out of this device when it working, I've emailed the company, hopefully helping me with this and not letting the money that i spent go down the drain.
Another thing that I notice is that the it only fires1.3ohms and above not 1.0, 1.1, 1.2. I know this device doesnt do sub ohming when I bought it, I'm just letting others know. Also ppl say that it stops fireing at a curtain seconds, I notice that the botton is kinda sensitive the moment you slightly release pressure on the button on manual mode it will cut off.
These are my experiences with this device, its a good entry level box mod overall as it doesn't do sub ohming and may be underpowered for some. Experience may differ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread