Random Giveaway #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Random Giveaway # 11

*This Giveaway is open to U.S residents ONLY! Also to make it fair for all, the winner of the last Giveaway (Giveaway # 10 / Lauralie) will not be eligible for this Giveaway!

Just like before, to enter the Giveaway, all you need to do is simply post a reply in this thread! Whether its a question on a product, your favorite E-Liquid flavor, or a funny joke/picture, whatever you post will count as your entry to the Giveaway.

*Please note that multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning and do not count as multiple entries however feel free to chat as much as you'd like!

Once you make at least 1 post, we will add your name to an excel file/list and choose a winner at random with Random.org using their Random Number Generator. The list of entries and a screenshot of the random number chosen will be posted when we choose and announce the winner!

With that said and hopefully understood, the Random Prize #10 is for a FREE Kanger MT3 eGo Bottom Coil Clearomizer!

Best of luck to all and most importantly, HAVE FUN!

And now here's a
Random Fact about today's date! April 12 is Russian Cosmonautics Day!

When: always on April 12.

Russian astronaut Yuri Gagarin became the first man in space on April 12, 1961 aboard Vostok 1. He spent 108 minutes in space. This day was decreed by the USSR's Supreme Council on April 9th, 1962.

This flight marked the beginning of the space race. While Russia (then the USSR), put the first man in space, The United States went on to be the first to put a man on the moon.

Giveaway Update: The Random Winner has been chosen! Congratulations Destiny! (please see post #134 to verify the results)

Last edited:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
tumblr_mk9yeq7dXu1rx56ilo1_500.jpg

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Hey Celestino, and Everyone,

C, can you or anyone please help me figure
out how to use this New Fangled, Fancy
Schmancy E-Cig I bought?

I'd love it with the Kanger MT3, but it's got
me stumped. Do you know if it will fit on this
crazy thing of mine?

I just got brand new Plasma-Ion-Wave
Batteries, too!!! Maybe the Batteries
in backwards.

HELP!!! PLEASE!!! :(

JeanLucHowdoesthise-cigwork_zpsfe847ea7.jpg

You can reach me at 1-NCC-1701 Extension D
Please use Urgent Message Code INeed2Vape
(That dang Borg Queen got me Hooked!!!)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Okay - Because I would really like to try one of these - I have a Random fact for Ya' . . .

"An average person laughs about 15 times a day." . . .:D

Well then - since if I laugh once a day I fell lucky - I guess that means I am not "Average" . . .;)
(Like most people here on ECF don't know that already . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread