cartoon land,usa
942819_300944663372204_288835092_n.jpg

Cyclin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
California
Thanks guys :)

LOL exhausted doesn't begin to describe my day. I get home from work and immediately launch into baby time, and after watching reality TV all day (or whatever the heck the Mrs does with her while I'm at work =P) the baby has SO much energy. Her new favorite thing is being drug around in this tunnel. Its like a collapsible colorful tunnel, she'll walk up to me and take my by the hand and lead me to it, then go "AH! AH!" until I drag her around in it :laugh:

Its so freakin' funny, but damn if it isn't hard work, immediately after I get off work too. But yeah, love being a Dad. Best thing that ever happened to me and for no reason whatsoever I am just awesome at it :D

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Thanks guys :)

LOL exhausted doesn't begin to describe my day. I get home from work and immediately launch into baby time, and after watching reality TV all day (or whatever the heck the Mrs does with her while I'm at work =P) the baby has SO much energy. Her new favorite thing is being drug around in this tunnel. Its like a collapsible colorful tunnel, she'll walk up to me and take my by the hand and lead me to it, then go "AH! AH!" until I drag her around in it :laugh:

Its so freakin' funny, but damn if it isn't hard work, immediately after I get off work too. But yeah, love being a Dad. Best thing that ever happened to me and for no reason whatsoever I am just awesome at it :D

They are awesome man!!!

I understand the getting home from work and straight to kid duties, she doesn't get that mom worked all day and she's 10..LOL!

I just wish I was as sure that I was awesome at it .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread